Reviews for Fur Furis
desire chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
absolutely powerful.
Purveyors of Aids chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Masterful. This story was chilling and enthralling ... the ending was perfect, this girl's emotions captured beautifully. Fantastically written.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
wow. that was an absolutely wonderful and amazingly chilling story. I loved it. You are a marvelous author.
Prunella chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
hahaha i just had to break open your nice, clean 100 review record, eh? well, i sincerely hope you don't mind. and i'm sorry if you had a fetish with...uh...nice, round, even numbers.

so, onto the story...

it was such a GOD story! it was very creative.

you did well. nice job.
panig0 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow,I adore this story. It's amazing, I'm not even joking. It is the most creative/weirdest but amazing story I've read so far, and believe me, I'm a hard person to get to liking things. Amazing job, I applaud your work!

-Panig0
eyes of sky chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
oh the poor poor girl! i suppose the blame could be placed on her parents for expecting too much, but that's far too easy. i don't understand how the mark disappeared?
Annon chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Great things are coming to this world-

And I think you will be the one to bring them.

I have been in a position of that girl- feeling filthy, disgusted with yourself. You made me believe I can change.

Thankyou.
Marli chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This story is absolutley beautiful. I felt that I could really get to know the character, and it truly invoked emotion in me. You are an amazing writer!
Ami York chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
... beautiful. An absalute Masterpeice! This is the kind of story where you are sucked into the story and start to beleive that this could have really happened! This is a type of story you would expect to find in the first place national-wise in a story contest! It's also a good use of quoting, fact, and a good deal of realtime emotion and problems! I also like the way you integrated relegion into this fanfic! To summerize, I love it!
Airaeka chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
May I just say... omg. Usually I refuse to read Harry Potter Stories that don't have main characters in it, but I found this to be a very good story in it's self. You successful portrayed human nature. You correctly showed the meaning of tragedy and angst. For this I give you many props. You even keep to the facts about post-rape victims to an extent. The only thing I found that was incorrectly done was the age she received the Dark Mark. It has said some where in the books that The Dark Lord would not mark a person until they come of age which would be 17 instead of 16. Technicalities... I still say that you did a very good job.

Aiaka
Ethereal Light chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
GM: Oh my! That was the best!

M2: It was truly great! So deep and emotional-she was no Mary Sue either!

M3: It was so well developed! Recommend this to J.K Rowling! It's absolutely phenomenal!

GM: Totally! Congrats!
Whispered Paradox chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was amazing. I don't usually go for OC-centric stories, but someone pointed this one out to me and it's one of the best HP fanfics I've read. You capture the character and her emotions so well, and the style of narrative is fantastic.
Randomisation chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
oh mi god thts amazin! wowowow! reeli gd!
Storm Black chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Beautiful. It's a tearjerker...
fairytale chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
this is one of the best stories i have every read. you completely captured the character and the story, the story was impressive, it was painful, it was heart wrenching and hypnotizing.

you've got incredible talent as far as im concerned.