Reviews for Shower Fun
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
...WHAT THE HELL! the only smutty thing in this was the kissing part and the part where yami took off yugi's cloths, not even! so how is it that this has a rating of m when there isn't actul smut, language, or gore?
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
fun and sweet story...

n.n
yakiyuki chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
so sweet!

Thank You.
Zac Efron's girlfriend chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Not bad but you could have done a lemon i think you should add a lemon scene.
QueenTheirin24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
THAT WAS GREAT! ...just one tid bit of advice... try to make the thoughts in a different design then the actual talking. OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS A REALLY GREAT STORY!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
O.o ... I didn't see that coming... I could've sworn this was labeled K... but this is not K material. Do to the ending, I believe this should be rated T.

Other than that, I really have nothing else to say. Well... I'd like to say that this fic is out there, but it's also cute.

Sorry, I'm just miffed about the rating issue.
The-Procrastinor chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
this is really sweet, I love it _
MidnightsFantasy chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
That was so adorable! I know your cousin Mary Baldwin. I go to school with her. You write my favorite fics! They are so cute! Major fluff. A recommend Deepest Dreams Really good
anthonygasm chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
That was so sweet I loved it Please keep writing _
meluvugi chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
you really know how to put things together!

I loved it
Soy Sauce chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
dude, i just need to say one word. INTENSE! that 1 chappie just swep me away, man you need to publish a fuckin' book cuz you have the gift!

write more YOAIS! .
chibichib chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
aw! so kawaii! update soon too!
RennyKUNpow chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I don't actually watch Yu-Gi-Oh, i've just gotten glipses and seen pieces of the show while my brother was watching.
You've got a really great writing style, very nice.
Um, i know who Yugi is, but not Yami.
the fic's very good, but...erm... are Yugi an' Yami homosexuals? 'Cus it didn't seem like it from the glimpses of Yu-Gi-Oh that i've seen.