Reviews for Batman & Command and Conquer: Red Gotham
Dux chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Great story, Hopefully you will cont. Please contact me if you need any information about The tiberium part of the conmmand and Conquer series
Ibn chapter 14 . 5/15/2004
Great story. I am looking forward to a sequel. I am glad you always have the courage to kill the heros if there is no way they could have realistically made it.
I can't wait for the sequel. As an old school Outsiders fan I am glad to see Katana onboard.
Bolo chapter 14 . 3/20/2004
One day I hope to see at least some of these crazy ideas that keep coming to you. Cant wait!
fett chapter 14 . 3/19/2004
This was an interesting ending to the story. I can't wait to read the next installment.
fett chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
Out of all of the characters in this story I figured Batman would be the one to live to see it end. Batgirl's fight with Batman was good and I can't wait to see what happens when Batgirl fights Robin next chapter.
Bolo chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
No not Batman! There must be a way? There is a way!
Bolo chapter 11 . 3/6/2004
Batman needs to kill at least Yuri. No matter what Yuri wont find Batman easy prey.
fett chapter 12 . 3/6/2004
I was shocked that Batgirl managed to take out all of those troop who had her surrounded. Her confrontration with a now possessed Batman should make for a great chapter.
fett chapter 11 . 3/6/2004
Batgirls reaction to what just happened was interesting. It'll be interesting to see what she ends up doing.
BlackofSly chapter 11 . 3/6/2004
Man...the allies are gettin' pounded. Hopefully the attack on the weakspot that the Commander spotted will work. And LOL at the french commander giving up!
BlackofSly chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
A pity only 2 people seem to be actively reviewing your fic...I like this one very much.
fett chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
This is was another great chapter. I can't wait to see the confrontation between Captain Marvel and Batman.
fett chapter 9 . 2/24/2004
I can't believe that Atom is now dead. This truly is sounding like a war story now.
fett chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
It was interesting to see that so many people believe in Batman. I can't wait to find out what Oracle's plan is.
fett chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
I was surprised by how this chapter ended. Yuri's clones seem to be just as evil as he is.