Reviews for A Kiss is Still a Kiss
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 10/18
Poor Simon, that would be hardest on him. And I loved the kiss!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/18
Way to go Inara, love seeing her fight for a cause, such a worthy cause too, gosh
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/18
It's cool to hear more about being a companion. Good job creating suspense and mystery
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/17
I liked hearing what's inside River's head...good job capturing her
Firefly-gal chapter 4 . 6/10
Great story!
sharp2799 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
This was wonderful. I especially loved the back story of why Inarra went off grid.
Nr.Six chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
hi! I really love your story. Especially the Mal/ Inara parts. Also the flashbacks to Inara's life when she became a Companion and the story why she went to travel with Serenity. Really beautiful!
Anon chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
I'm new to the firefly fanfic 'verse, so I'm starting from the end and reading my way up. Only commenting on the really good stories. Loved how you got into River's mind, crazy yet sane and methodical. Loved the interaction between Inara and Mal. Interesting insight into Inara's background, I know there's lots of speculation around that and the companion guild. You almost have too much going on, kinda similar to out of gas with 3 stories at once, but it doesn't go over the top or too confusing...instead, it makes the reader pay attention to the story. Very well done.
Raiining chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
“I will show you fear in a handful of dust,”

Nice ending. Very interesting.

Ah! Have you ever done a longer fic? I'd love to read your take on season two of Firefly. I can only imagine what you would do with hands of blue.

do you have a webaddress perhaps? somewhere else were there are more stories?
Raiining chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
“You companionate?”

She closed her eyes briefly, as though his grammar caused her some internal pain.

:: grin ::

Poor Inara. :: pat pat :: Dreadful, isn't he?

Lovely second chapter - I'm really enjoying the jump back and forth'ness. Very Firefly-ish. And the characters - all of them - are perfect.

reading on!
Raiining chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Ha! Good story

"Did strawberries feel sad or happy when they were eaten? Happy, River decided, though if they learned what became of their masticated, digested seeds in Serenity’s reclamation system, they might not be so happy anymore. Best not to tell them, really."

:: grin ::

Love the way you do River. you really capture her crazy/scientific manner. Most excellent. Reading on!
Tari Roo chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Oh - lovely banter between Mal and Inara.

and a timely rescue - very cool indeed!

Great Fic!
KBecks87 chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
great fic - i loved it
The Noble French Fry chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
A semi-sad ending, I'd say... But I still loved it... I'm probably adding it to faves now. Thanks for the good read.
The Noble French Fry chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
Keeping my attention very well...

I like the way you fill things out. Your style is pretty similiar to mine...

And I liked the explanation of Inara's depature from the Guildhall.