Reviews for Honor's Loss
ladyorca chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Truly interesting different twist. I sincerely hope you finish the story.
Anonny chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
kstorm, please, please, please, pretty please do some more on this story. I found a story of yours on another site (Legacies, possibly, I've forgotten) which sent me looking to see if you'd written anything else and here is another terrific story and just like lots of other people (and Cookie Monster) I want more!

To steamboat:
It wasn't a case of Webb denying Harm his rights; based on what Harm did and how he's behaved since, he either belongs in prison or a psych ward but they think probably a psych ward and he's essentially in his own private psych unit. What I'd like to know (and maybe this is what you really were referring to) is why the heck Webb didn't tell AJ & company sooner. My only guess so far is it wasn't thought likely to help anyone, just upset them and was irrelevant to Harm, based on his "nobody's home" persona he was displaying.

kstorm, tell us... P-L-E-A-S-E-!-! :-D
steamboat chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
This is an excellent story! Hopefully, one day you will finish it and answer the many questions we have. Why was Webb allowed to deny Harm his rights for 4 years? Did Harm get his memory back? What happened to his career? Did he and Mac ever get together? Considering his change in personality that would'nt seem too likely. Questions that will remain unanswered. I hope you are well.
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Is this story ever gonna be finished?

Because I really want to know what those scientists are thinking about Harm's amnesia!

According to my research - Harm seems to be suffering from something called Dissociative Amnesia, which is usually the result of some psychological trauma or stress or traumatic event!
carolfd chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
I am really enjoying this story, kstorm. The premise is way different from all the others I've read. I'm looking forward to seeing what is going to happen next. PLEEESE do not keep us in limbo for much longer and post more chapters soon!
starryeyes12 chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
great story
Vesja chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Really wanna know what happens! You've absolutely got me hooked! Thank you for a great first 5 chapters.
Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,
Ves.
PeggyC chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
You write in a very tight and gripping way, kstorm. Please continue - I can hardly wait to see what happens next!
japetn chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Ok, you've got me hooked again! Please continue!
Michi uk chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Been to intrigued with this story to leave a review until now,after reading all 5 chapters.

Glad Harm has become aware of his surroundings, can't wait to see how this great story !

Michelle UK
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Have re-read the previous chapters to get back into the story.

Great job on everything! Glad Harm is back to being aware of his surroundings, although the very thorough amnesia is worrying!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for sharing!
PeggyC chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Whew, Kstorm. I've had the earlier chapters saved for years, and would occasionally reread them, always with literally heart-pounding horror at what had befallen Harm. When I opened up this afternoon and saw what was #1 I couldn't believe it. I hope you can finish it. You are a very good writer and the position you have placed my hero in is really untenable. As a nurse, I love medical mysteries too, so please, please continue!

Peggy
jcath chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
i've been re-reading all ur stories, and i am really looking forward to this one's continuation :) Really is a cliff-hanger for sometime now... hope u update on this too :)
zoomie chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
please please continue my two foavorrite stories honors' loss and secrets and sacrifices, still waiting to see the end, yeah i know real life sucks...
Peggy chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Oh Kstorm, I've never been able to forget this story either. The images you left in my heart are so painful. I want justice for him and comfort - lots and lots of comfort! Please work on it when you can!