Reviews for UnMasked
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
LMMFAO! That was awesome and hilarious! I only recently got into watching the anime. XD I LOVE the Red Mantle/Haruto pairing and was hoping to find one!
Laia Moon chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This pairing has to be my absolute favorite from that series...LoL. Ive read this fic about five or six times, in other occasions, but I finally decided to drop a review just to tell you how much I like this story and how cute I think it is. You probably dont write for this fandom anymore...but I just wanted to tell you that even an old work like this one is much appreciated.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
-SQUEE- I LOVED THAT EPISODE. ;_; I WOULD WRITE SOME BUT MY WRITING SKILLZ SUCK AND I HAVE FINALS TO STUDY FOR. T_T. hehe. RED MANTLE X HARUTOSAN IS LOVE. X3
Mumei chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aww! I love the fluff~!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Very cute. I adore this couple!
Mumei chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Okay, this(-
Seppen chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I know it's been a couple months since you wrote this, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story!
Snow White Knight chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
ah, i've always wondered about that pair! You're right, there ought to be more HJ fanfics! o, maybe i can write one...havent' seen that series in a while though...but i'll give it my best! _ Your story rocks though! I love the ending, too funny. Hee hee. I think you captured the characters wonderfully!
Yaoi Yena chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
WHOOT! I just love Red Mantle and Haruto together! o.o and yes...there needs to be more Haunted Justion fanfics! I think I'll be writing some in the near future *nods* but I have to finish watching the whole series xD whoot!
Lord Vetinari chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
- KAWAAI! Oh, that was SO cute and innocent! Just what I needed- I cannot thank you enough for writing this! ( _ I honestly think I would have made the coupling Kazumi/Red Mantle, but the oddness made the pairing all the better in this!) That was just to sweet! Thanks again!
Khi Salei chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
My name is wut ! you said i waz hot but now you are amking up shit at school wut the fuke is wrong with you ! just joking April fools lol
your story was good and interesting but hey i have to say you are very artist in story writing but you should become an author but only if you want to i am not forcing you but if you want to go rite ahead but if you don't then wut can i say you are a jerk because i am you mama
X-Bride chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
OH MY GOD! Woderful! Love it! A beautiful shounen-ai fic! Keep up the good writing. I'm looking forward to more!
*I luv the Red Mantel* He's so cool! With Haruto! M! smirk
Hellsing-agent-Alucard chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
AWESOME!
I like the idea of Haruto falling for Red Mantle.
could you do another one please!
(or update)
Iron Yaoi Fan Jun chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That was too adorable~ I loved it! Characterization was pretty cool(with the suble alterations for the story purposes fitting PERFECTLY~ ;p) and the grammer and spelling were good!
brideoflisterhotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
go Haunted Junction slash!
i love the end!
*comes over all giggly and is dragged away by her muse*