Reviews for Haunted
Dumdumdaaaaaa chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Hah, I knew it had something to do with this song xD
F8WUZL8 chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
That was a really terrifying R-rated torture fanfic. And I loved it. Good ending, good fanfic, keep writing!
F8WUZL8 chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Oh, wow, did you really kill off Jack?

Love a good villain, Osrick's one of them.
F8WUZL8 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I LOVE EVIL MUSES!

Wow. First this Osrick guy flys like a bat into the rafters, then he steals Elizabeth, then he impairs Captain Jack Sparrow? This must be one pretty bad dude...
Wicked R chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
just a small salute to your imagination. cheers!
Wicked R chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
that's certainly surprising
MysticDragonfly chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Loved it! You really got the heart and soul of the PotC. )
Smithy chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
In the mini-series' 'North & South' and 'North & South, Book II', Orry Main {Patrick Swayze} was badly injured in the knee right in front of his best friedn, George Hazard {James Read} and he was with a limp for the rest of his life, and like Will, had a cane {only thing is, there was a sword in the cane}. I am sorry I did not review this earlier. Also, I feel badly for Will, that he went so much.
ithiliengirl108 chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
*stares* That was SO GOOD! Wow! I'm not much of a J/A fan, but I like them together in this story! Even surprised myself! I liked the angst, (angst good) and blood, (you beat the snot out of them! The pitchfork... yikes) and the well placed humor. (Right there at the end was so funny!) Good Job! If I had a cookie, I would give it to you.
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
H, heart-warming

A, awesome

U, unbelievable

N, neat

T, terrific

E, endearing

D, dashing

OH HOW YOUR CREATIVE MIND WORKS! You're a genius and I look forward to reading other masterpieces by you. PWEASE POST A JACKANAMARIA WOMANCE FIC!

Cya matey!~_
MagRowan chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
Just a quick review to say thank you for the entertaining story. :) I've been picking my way through the POTC stories lately, and just wanted to let you know that I thought you did a wonderful job of portraying the characters. I also like how your plot was nicely layed out and how the story progressed.

Thanks for the good read! _
French Chipmunk chapter 14 . 8/28/2004
Yay! Congratulations on finally finishing the story! It was wonderful, and I'll certainly keep my eye out for anything that you write in the future.
williz chapter 14 . 8/24/2004
Hahahaha! Great ending! I laughed my butt off! I loved this story!
AhiFlame chapter 14 . 8/19/2004
He only used it when he was sure no one would be around, as at this time. Yep, that's our proud Jack, only accepting help when he thinks no one will see.

It some what startled him how real it would all seem as if it were scorched into his memory forever, threatening to haunt him till the day he did die. eep...nightmares can be dangerous things, mate...

He let the movement of the Pearl calm his nerves, moving with her as it rocked him in a reliable rhythm, allowing her sounds to flow through his ears and over power the screams and cries that still echoed within him. The smell of the sea erased the smell of blood, burning flesh and wood. This whole bit here was a beautiful wording of how familiar environments can have a very calming effect on a person...excellent!

This was all thanks to the fractured shin and a well placed pitchfork in his thigh courtesy of himself, Jack thought sullenly. Stop beating yourself up, Jack! That's like letting Osrick win...

He’d found out that Will would be lucky if he was able to walk again with a limp, but would most likely always need the cane. eep! poor Will!

“You blame your self, don’t you?
JackFan2 chapter 14 . 8/17/2004
WEL! IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

*stares*... *turns and runs away* EEP!

Just kidding.. well, partially kidding. I'm REALLY and completely glad you've put the icing on this here cake! Loved how you wrapped it up into a nice tight package.

Great angst between Jack and Will. That senario really was a no win situation between Jack and Osrick. Really, Jack is the only reason that the DID survive. It took a lot out of him emotionally, but breaking his hold on his mind was what did it. Osrick would have done a 100 times worse to them and no one would have survived. Jack broke the hold, it just wasn't pleasant being the one to lose control in the first place, I'm sure. I really loved your characterizations of Jack there. The guilt.. the anguish over causing his friends injury. Solid Jack characterization.

Will. Ah.. what can we say about our blacksmith. Solid. He's always there for his friend. I rather think that growing up orphaned he didn't have a lot of friends in Port Royal and very little experience in becoming a friend. But, given his tempermant, I totally buy the friendship he'd have with Jack. Unusual in nature, yet the one thing both men need; someone to trust. They find their soul-mates, because we ALL know Jacka & Ana ARE just that, and they maintain an amazing friendship to span a lifetime. Brilliant. You really nailed the depth of that friendship.

Anmaria.. ah.. bless you for seeing the love they share. Fiesty, Fiery, Fierce, Fixated and Fractious! OH look at my alliteration. ANyway, great way to end the story with them jumping back to their somewhat-opposing corners. Still, feelings were shared so there's a future that will be forged and a hat that's been tossed into the ring. The fighting becomes closely related with love, careing, cuddling.. OH.. i'm gettin' all sappy. *shakes head*

Well, I must be off. I do wonder if there is a limit to Review lengths in . EEP! Hope not.

Ta!