Reviews for Blood Red
Brenda992 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Wow . Nonetheless I'm curious how the whole story would have end after that . Both dead perhaps but always together .
Brenda992 chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Okay, I like this one .
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Holy crap. I love love love love this story! Even though it's so dark, I can't help but feel bad and connect with Naruto and Sasuke. I know you said that this story is your baby but you haven't updated for years and hopefully I can hear from this story again. It's super good and I've read the whole thing more than 5 times since about 4 years ago.

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Aw I really liked this maybe someday you'd come back and finish it :)
Ani-kun chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I will be honest with you: this chapter is an eyesore. It hurts my eyes and I can't focus on any of the words besides the first lines. Maybe it's just me, but the paragraphs blend together. My advice is to go back over this chapter, and maybe others, I haven't read any of them

On a positive note, this has a very interesting plot and I will perservere to read this. Thanks for reading this review!

~ani-kun
GaaNaru Lurver chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Well this is rather cute...how? Sasuke and naruto's fetal attempt for sanity in the individual person when both are lost to the madness but yet kept in a twisted psychological world made to a cute sasunaru :3
xx QuietContemplation xx chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
I have to say, I was addicted to happy endings before I read this fic. Now? I wish there were some more dark stories out there. I know some people have already said this, but that was simply amazing! It kept my heart racing and wanting more the entire time. I love how you've developed the characters, and I like the different style of writing (different from Underestimation).

The only crit I think of is that you started out mentioning the chars more by their color, and the fic was told in a kind of narrating pov - it was cool. Towards the end, though, it kinda drifted to a normal sounding story. Still, it was just something I noticed, not complaining in the least.

Just wondering if that was all there was to it - I know you said you may not complete this, and it could possibly be the last chapter, but I reaaly want to know what happens. Would've contacted you some other way to ask what happens next, but I'm pretty new to this site and haven't figured out how everything works. If you've decided not to continue, sorry to bug ya. Just know that I really enjoyed your writing.
S2 eternal chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Wow... the characterisation is interesting and your style of writing is definitely different. The only part I don't like is Naruto losing to Kyuubi. I'd rather it just be Naruto.

Wanna read more interaction between Naruto and Sasuke. Have you considered a spinoff(?I think that's what they're called) or just another fic showing their descent into madness? Since you kinda took the easy way out (not that I blame you) and skipped it.
beaniejeanie chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
That was frickin awesome! There aren't really any dark fics out there that are this well written. Sasuke just gives me the shivers!

Beans
Dreamer-of-Clouds chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
awesome story. truly. i haven't seen alot of good dark stories like that. -_
joe chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
So their friends had abandonded them for 10 years. Tsunade never offered to help remove the curse mark. Tsunade never told the villagers to accept or even ignore them-but allowed the villagers to openly hate and be disgusted by them for 10 years. They made Naruto the care taker of sasuke and left thenm to their own devices-2 lost children with no guidance and broken lives. it sounds like the village made them and the village deserves whatever the 2 boys dish out to it. What right did Shika have to question them about their every day lives_why didn't they answer with-if you hadn't abandonded us; you would know-you would be part of them. And they wouldn't have gone crazy.

All the boys did was pull a prank. Ino wasn't hit or raped or hurt. her property wasn't destroyed. so the prank was scary and inappropriate_maybe they could be charged with breaking and entering. why would the hokage go there with only 4 people-with out even letting back up teams know where they were. I don't believe Shika (the smart one) would have let them go to Sasuke's house at that hour of day and with so few people. The fact that you said the hokage had recognized that shika had asked smart questions and trapped them doesn't mean much-because the fact that they went at all was stupid. they're 2 demon possessed/powered elite shinobi who are insane. this visit was not based in logic or smart at all.

my guess is that this is probably the boys trying to get themselves killed_because they can't/won't kill each other. They're probably trying to arrange for something that police call suicide by cop. a person who wants to die holds a gun on a cop and doesn't drop it and forces the cop to kill him. i'm guessing that naru and sasu are going to force the village to kill them. if they're sane enough to keep their shinobi skills trained and sharp_why aren't they sane enough to keep themselves and their home clean.
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love this story. Do you have any idea how long I've waited to read a story with an evil Sasuke and Naruto? They both have so much potential for it. Sasuke is currently learning to embrace that potential in the manga. If you ever decide to continue this, I'll be waiting patiently.
freaky bitch chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
That was so dark and so beautiful
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
wow... naruto and sasuke... both insane... .. freaky. Geez, tsunade must be very tense.
Hu chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
Beautifully written, you have a tallent for words that's for sure. It's a very dark fic, but it's original and a nice change from all of the bright fluffy stuff. Good job, keep it up