Reviews for Obsession Two in One
Kaerith chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Halfway through the story I was thinking, "If I was writing this, I'd have Duo be a real person disguised as a computer", and I was so pleased when that was the case! Cute story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh, I'm so glad Duo was human! I always hated that about Chobits...This was much better. (But what did Wufei get Heero? Did I miss something or aren't we supposed to know?)
Chibis Unleashed chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
that was great! *falls over laughing* poor heero. keep up the great writing!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Is that it? The last bit was just plain evil.- a receiver? With my little hentai mind i can think up some really perverted things...- Anyway this was really good and very amusing! i like it alot! NOw i have to read more of your writings! Ja ne!
~love~ Fuji
Devona Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
LMAO! This STORY ROCKS! What a cute lil' one shot... I'm going to have to go read some more of your stories, I loved this and I love 'Seventh Heavean'.. which, you should go update right now, btw... _ Keep up the awesome writing!
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
ADORABLE! I love Chobits. I love GW. What more could I need? Hehe, this was good without being a total rip-off of Chobits (like one of my work-in-progresses is). I never expected for that twist with Duo at the end to happen! I really liked it! Squishy!
Waterlilies chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Interesting fusion with Chobits. Great job overall. :)
BluePig chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Loved it! Very well written and a great plot!
Lady Snowblossom chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I love this! I read it the ML and kept meaning to tell you that this was excellent. So, I'll do it here.
Poor Heero to be so set up by his so-called friends! At least, everything came out well.
Good Job.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
ha, i knew duo would turn out to be a real person though i just couldn't think of how you'd do that. cool story!