Reviews for Eloquent Remembrance
Writing-Gecko-Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
'Let the fittest survive' lol

Great story and seemed ver realistic to me. I love the characterizations. (I made it to the end!)
AmazingWriter123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was good. I always imagined that Galadriel and Celeborn would be confronted by Finarfin, but after all Finarfin has only one daughter.
The best part was when Celeborn became angry at the Valar. I almost thought he was going to cry.
Great work...
Tipper dehavilland chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
love this one shot :)) would love to see you do more Celeborn and Galadriel family reunion reaction conversations :)
Elrond's Scribe chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Whew! What a colloquoy! I hope that after this Celeborn and Arafinwe can at least live with each other's standing in relation to Artanis Galadriel. Especially because I really like them both.
maglors harp chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
What a gorgeous story. I don't usually enjoy politics as a theme, but I certainly enjoy sparring with words. The descriptions were wonderful, and your depiction of Finarfin was refreshing - not quite such a daisy, is he, now? ;)

quaff chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Delightful. Thanks for writing this story.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Only Finarfin could get away with calling Celeborn of Doriath 'young one'.

"Ah, but you may perhaps be mistaken, my dear….." He turned her around in his arms, and tilted her chin up. "Your father can be sufficiently frightening when he chooses to be." Well, Elrond would know all about that, wouldn't he?

I loved this story.
Equilly chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
You did a beautiful (and eloquent) job of portraying why Celeborn and Galadriel were married; it often seems that Galadriel is "more" than he is, but I enjoyed seeing that his power is just as great, if quieter.

-claire :)
peanutmeg chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Such an awesome story! There are far too few Galadriel/Celeborn stories; however, this is one of the best I've read. I love Celeborn's character. Thanks so much for writing!
Elfinabottle chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I'm no expert on the Silmarillion, but I did like this story very much, particularly the way you portrayed Celeborn.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
omg that was soo awesome! I LOVE! Your story! the meeting was soo sad and realistic at he smae time! it was just so nicely written, and the characters so deep! then the end, which was's just so...awesome this fic...taht i cant even express it with words! .' ok i'm weird faving it XD
Troodon chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I love this - the complex wordplay, the give and take in the conversation, and especially the little details, such as "With one swift movement Celeborn turned on his heel, and followed the older Elf." Instead of just writing, "Celeborn followed the older Elf" like many would have done, you described the movement, the expressions. Wow-ness.

And the bit at the end with Elrond - it's like he's been through the exact same thing, only this time Celeborn was the father. I wonder how that conversation would go!

Many thanks for this!
La-p'tite-tete chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Review you want, review you'll have! I was speechless throughout the whole story (well, not that I was asked to speak, but I couldn't if I wanted to). You just have THAT way to make me shiver when I read, and that doesn't happen often. It's so well written that I couldn't leave the screen. Thank you.
Lindale chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Amazing! This is very good. I do not kno what to say!...

I like the bit at the end-it left you guessing who the two people were!
Chopper chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
That was excellent. I loved how you made Finarfin with a true character, unlike most of the other Silmarillion fanfics, where the authors mistake his passiveness and love of the Valar for weakness and lack of backbone.

Celeborrn was incredible.