Reviews for Extreme NGE Stereotypes
KILO151998 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Ha 'Commader Ayanami' never thought I'd read something like that!:-)
KILO151998 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I loved this! Genie Shinji! This is officially the BEST Evangelion fic I have ever read!:-)
Hamstadini chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
I don't know why, but I have the sudden urge to stick this in my favorite stories profile... should I follow it?
OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Heh. Funny.

Oh, who am I kidding...

!

Cheerio,

naon

P.S. Ahem.
OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This could be a oneshot in itself! Good job!

Cheerio,

Naon
Tyrion77 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Hilarious
DCWestby chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
Yeah.. I agree with you that Gendo is one of those personalities that just really comes accross as wrong in a million ways, Funny story tho.. Keep on writing.
DCWestby chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
I liked that mural thing.. Really sweet thing to do... Hate them unfamiliar ceilings...
Des Shinta chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
Yew evil, evil little man. What you did to Shinji was mean! *gags* ugh, pink. side from THAT color I've had no prob's with the spoof's, and the Gendo one was hilarious.
Des Shinta chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
sydneyeliza chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
aw! a mural of Misato, Rei, and Asuka... how sweet!
nicknack chapter 4 . 2/23/2004
Okey, lets save you the crap and get straight to it:
GREAT.
Where the heck is chap 5
Dark-Titan chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Oh dear God! Write more NOW!
One of the funniest fics ever!
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Hey, good stuff... Watching The Bastard King get his is *always* a way to get on my good side :)
/me drops Gendo Ikari into a polar bear pit in Nanuvut )
chero666 chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Brilliant... just plain, utter, fuk'n brilliant. I seen "messed up" and "funny as hell," but that was funny & smart. My IQ and humor has just been raised quite a few notches. I enjoy the concept of this entire fic and hope you don't get writer's block anytime soon. This is one fic that I'm keeping my eye one.
P.S. - I'm more of a white-meat person, but I never like McNuggets in the first place... meh!