Reviews for To Assist A Raven In Dispair
warprince2000 chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
Sharonlover chapter 14 . 3/2/2005
*applauds* Excellent ending my good friend. Bad guys defeated, love confessed, and the sun sets yet another day with friends of old and new file it away as another day in the life of a Titan.

Again excellent story and I hope you continue writing more _;

You mentioned at the beginning that your format is a little off, but I've seen no "major" things wrong and have truly seen a change from the beginning to the end in your level of writing. I congratulate you on a job well done *bows*
Veral42 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
It's good, but one thing stands out to me... that's the dialoge sections. The transitions between speeking seems to be a very troubled area. To put it flatly, it's to bland. Plus the punctuation is off some. Still, it's a good story, keep up the good work.
Sharonlover chapter 13 . 10/29/2004
yeah it can be hard getting those reviewers and begging and pleading don't work either
Sharonlover chapter 12 . 10/25/2004
Good chapter, i'll catch the next one later, gotta get over headache *holds head* stupid monitors
good good goood bye chapter 13 . 10/7/2004
::jaw drops:: OMG! that story is so action-packed and full of romance, i felt like i was watching a movie. now i feel so bad since I, unlike you, cannot supply a creative quote for this review, so sorry. but wow, omg! and i cant belive i only discovered ur fic NOW that there is only ONE chappie LEFT! ::sigh:: well, this fic is awesome! can't wait to see how it all ends!
warprince2000 chapter 13 . 10/6/2004
Very cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(Laserai, you honor me with your words...thank you, keep up the great work)
heather aka destruction chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
(in a boring monotone voice) yea, right...um.. whatever
warprince2000 chapter 12 . 9/28/2004
Sharonlover chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
I've actually caught up! I caught up...wow, between the delays and a few moments of free time between uploading my chapters...i've caught up. Amazing, I never though I would *cough* ahem...I mean.

Excellent chapter, the entire female population? Betcha the guys will be getting itchy XD but no women..GO ROBIN, LASERAI AND GANG...GO GET THEM WOMEN!

oh and good chapter :P
Sharonlover chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
she said yes _ brings a smile to my face, and there are just so many cute couples here...*sighs* aw. Good chapter
Sharonlover chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
another good chapter if I do say so myself...and I do :P Yep, the good ole fashion writers block can be a pain in the rump indeed _;
Sharonlover chapter 7 . 9/16/2004
Okay through the hazardly dodging of bosses eyes and many questionable looks, I've finished this chapter...obviously :P. Good chapter, I commend you on more good work done.
Sharonlover chapter 6 . 9/16/2004
wow...it's been a while. I've been so time constrained man, but I'm planning on catching up _; Good chapter. I think I'll sacrafice getting caught reading at work and continue :P
Lady Shelina chapter 11 . 8/20/2004