Reviews for Otis
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh, I love this! It fills in holes really well, and you definitely captured the tone of the movie with it. The way you portrayed Leopold's relationship with Otis was well done, too. So sweet! :D
siddigfan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hey, that was great! It's been a long time since I last saw Kate and Leopold and I had almost forgotten it. This is the first fanfic outside of House MD and DS9 that I have taken a chance on reading and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice story! You have a flair for finding the inner motivation of your characters as I found out when reading Seeing is Believing.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aww...this was so sweet! I loved Otis. He was badass with his ninja moved to get her in so quickly :D. Great job! I lobbed it. :D
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i loved this movie
konarciq chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, this is a fantastic tale! Filling in blanks I always yearned to see filled. Thanks so much for writing this!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Ah. Yes it would Otis, yes it would. Such an interesting tale. :)

Awesome. I love it! The background information made me happy! :D

Thank you so much for writing this!
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aww this was a very heartwarming and beautiful story from Otis's point of view! I always wondered what he might have thought and how he felt about the situation. Especially because he understands the Duke better than others. :) Thank you so much for writing this! :D

Elwyndra
Ecri chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. I liked the background you gave on Leopold and on his relationship with Otis. I also really loved Otis's observations of Leopold over the years. Wonderful! I'd love to read more if you're ever inclined to write more!
akire26 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I really like your story Otis, funny that i recently jsut watched the movie, very well written, clean structure. loved it! I just wish you'd written more :P
Ashti chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I know, I know, I reviewed this story before. It's just, it's so pretty, that I thought I'd read it again. It's wonderful. And makes me want to see the movie again, too. *grins*
uSAWm.e chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
What a great story, you seem to look inside the soul of Otis! I enjoyed it very much. Keep on writing please!
Ashti chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I must say, well done. I enjoyed this story immensely and now I wish I had the film on tape so I could watch it again. *grins* Thank you for reminding me how much I enjoyed watching it. And thank you for your insights into Otis. They are most welcome and appreciated.

Not to mention extremely well-written.
chippagirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
that my friend, was wonderful!

u hav a real talent

please keep writing
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
The Best. Wonderful. Awesome. Take your pick. This is positively the best fanfiction I have read in quite some time.

You, my friend, are an author. A genuine author.

I hope you keep your touch.

Highest Regards,

Raven Jade Reeves
Kedi chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wonderful. Exquisite. Amazing. Take a pick. ;) This story was truly - in lack of a better word to describe it - stimulating and truly enjoyable to read. I'll keep an eye on you, and for future stories. Keep writing! )