Reviews for Peanut Butter Conundrum
Marielle3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
great drabble and nice interpretation of that scene. Don't you just luv peanut butter? yummie!
wannabelabrat chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Nice work! That's exactly what I was thinking last night as I was watching it! That's my fave paring. (Other than S/N)
Tazzer chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I love this little drabble, just what the doctor ordered to brighten my day.
For God sake, what is wrong with these g/s fans who have to ruin our little fun. Again, I say what don't they understand in the word - FICTION ?
You go Gomey cause you ROCK!
squeakyfingers chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Nice work, I liked this a lot. You interpretation of this scene I can picture it in my head. I absolutely loved the "let's go back to the bedroom" line. It accomplishes exactly what a drabble is supposed too: it captures a moment in time. It's funny and seductive and just lovely.
And there is a past. We know that for certain. :)
CycloneT chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
LMAO! Love, love LOVE this drabble. It's funny, seductive, and a wonderful interpretation of events that seem so innocent on the surface. I actually read this over at Graveshift but decided to review here...just wanted to let you know that as a G/Cer I'm standing firm and showing support. Bravo!
Gomes chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I guess you've never heard of the term 'fiction' before.
To each their own, right? But what's sad is that you can't seem to accept something that others believe in.
C/G shippers see Gil and Sara's relationship mirroring that of a father/daughter scenario. You see it differently, and I don't hound each fic with pointless reviews (which yours can't even be deemed so) because it conflicts with your views.
Sad.
Caelum videre iussit chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Did you watch the episode? Did it at all seem like there was anything between Catherine and Grissom? Did she treat him like anything but a brother or a friend that she was concerned about? Wake up. Open your eyes. See for once and all that THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR CATHERINE AND GRISSOM. THERE ISN'T EVEN A PAST.