Reviews for Without Pain
al3n3a chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
You did such a wonderful job with this story. I really liked the style and your portrayal of the Yondaime. This is such an emotional piece and I'm really impressed with your writing. Thanks for sharing!
yotada chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OMG i LOVE this!

It's so sad, with Minato's narrative and snippets of the past in between. I love how you wrote Kakashi's growth, especially the part where he was bawling in the forest. It goes to show that despite his skills, he really is just a kid.

the last bit about Minato being Kakashi's last precious person was the best. It's so sad, yet so beautiful...

thanks for writing
wendy chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
A little hard to followthe transitions, but overall well-written and very sweet!
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Really good - sad, sweet and moving. Nicely done. Hope you write more about them!
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
What a beautiful story. It was a joy to find a rare Yondaime/Kakashi story, and to find one so well-written too! excellent work. Please keep writing!

Kasmi
hiro chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I like this one . A couple typos and errors here and there, but the overall story is very nice.

"Do you still know team three? Are they still around to know?"

I really like that line. I don't know why;;...
slashreaper chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Dude, just fix the formatting a bit, and you'll have a beyond stellar fic.

And I thought I'd never fan for Yondaime/Kakashi. Amazing.

I love it. Thank you for restoring my hope in .
unmei0wa0fushigi chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow, this was excellent. You characterized Kakashi and the Yondaime perfectly, just the way I imagined they'd be.

I absolutely love this fic. Keep up the great great work.
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
**whimper** I felt like crying...even though I feel kinda edgy about having Kakashi paired with Yondaime ( personal opinion ) it was very beautifully written. My heart was aching for Kakashi by the end.
Ashita no Jiyuu can't log in chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
That...was really good. I enjoyed reading it, and I don't think it was too long. Also, you did a great job on grammar. You're a really talented writer, so keep up the good work.
anbukxi chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Interesting. I liked this. Beautiful introspect of a ninja, of how ninjas are, their functions, their choices, their losses. Your portray of the 4th. Of Kakashi (thinks of the poor silver-haired wolf child sadly *pets*), Obito, their feminine team-mate.
You gave us a peek of the copy ninja's possible past, of being a part of a 3 cell team, as well as their Instructor, who we know as the Yondaime from the Manga/Series. You even gave us more. I found this story very enjoyable to read. Please make more like this one. ;)