Reviews for Another Lesson
A-Fighterlady chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is fantastic!
general zargon chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is a really funny story, and I loved the descriptions; especially "Their bulbous eyes and flat faces reminded him a bit too much of his older sister Briza." Indeed Drizzt, indeed! I also laughed when I read, "Ninoce was older than sin and meaner than all nine of the Hells put together. No one was sure how long he'd been teaching at the academy, but he was an excellent lizard-handler. Most thought it was because the old drow looked so similar to his reptilian charges." Seriously, I loved this story and the excellent descriptions! This story was so good that it kind of seems like it could have been taken straight from Homeland. :) I loved how funny it was, and I hope that you write more young Drizzt stories in the future!
penny4him chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Again, another great story! There's some awesome lines here, I have to mention a few: "Their bulbous eyes and flat faces reminded him a bit too much of his older sister Briza." Too funny! I love it! And then: "Ninoce was older than sin and meaner than all nine of the Hells put together. No one was sure how long he'd been teaching at the academy, but he was an excellent lizard-handler. Most thought it was because the old drow looked so similar to his reptilian charges." Again, that's so great - love the description, and the added humor is perfect. Also liked how you described Drizzt as being "just beyond any sane reaction..." I also have to mention the allusion to your other story (Weapon Master's Child) by quoting the line Zaknafein told Drizzt long ago. Artfully done! Hope to see more Forgotten Realms from you.
Psychotic Pyro Fairy chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Nice. I enjoyed this very much. AS MUCH AS PIE! lol Keep up the good work!
Butcherbird chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
WOW! Amazing. I love it... A mere hint: be a little more careful with the periods. Other then that, you should write a book.
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Again, excellent. I wish you would come out with a more recent one.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
ShadowRenaman chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is a goofy lil story, but it DOES sound like somethin' Drizzt would do.
hehe..I cracked up, it was that funny!XD
InsanityChaosDragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
JEEZE! THESE stories are so good! you should write more of the Drizzt one, you know! these are really good. it sounds like they might even be from the book homeland, but it's not altogether. you are a very talented writer. keep up the good work!
Shadowgirl1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Nice story! I love the description in it and the dialogue. Nicely done!
Tekay chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Sweet.
Kasifya chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
cool. very very cool.
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Hee hee, I could picture the lizard licking away at Drizzt and him just laughing, sitting amongst the pots and pans... Good show!
Kirith chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
This is the way it should have been in the books! His gift was always kept very vague.
Chibi Trieze chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Cool...nice story!
Jeridin chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Dude, I love you.

Did I say I Loved you?

Do you *know* how long I've been waiting for FR fanfic?

You are now my GOD.