Reviews for The real meaning of Magneto's Acolytes
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
And Pietro got away with it wasily. Magneto is clearly evil
kyo-kitty chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow, poor Pyro Gambit and Peter. You should put in a whole chappie 4 sabes. It would be funny to see him read 1 of those Pat The Bunny books, and maybe invite Wolvie over for tea and serve it in a maids outfit. Well Mags reminded me of Count Olaf from A Series of Unfortinate Events. Especially how Olaf was in the latest books. Well since im rambling ill end this at Great fic.
Bluewolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Ow. My sides hurt from laughing so much. Ow. Funny. *Chuckle* AH! The pain! wait...that's coming from outside...hmm. I really have 2 stop eating so much sugar.
infinity-x-forever chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Hiya! Could one of you please email me at ? I wanna chat to you about something.
Sarkywoman chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Oh that was brilliant, everyone was completely in character! That is so difficult in humour. And my Pie passed. Such a sweetie...Sarkywoman swoons, then retracts it when she realises it goes against her code of non-femininity.
Leah chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
LMAO! That was great!
*magneto appears* "DID I TELL YOU TO REVIEW NICE THINGS NO!"
Leah: Sorry!
Mags: DID I TELL YOU TO SAY SORRY! now, pretend youre reviewing even when i tell you not to!
Leah: Er... okay
lol anyways, loved it! hehe you forgot sabretooth though- but friggin great all the same!
you should make another one with Xavier and the Xmen or Mystique and the Brotherhood!
!leah!
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I am in the middle of English class and I literally ahd to bite my tongue to stop mysefl from laughing. This is fuckign hilarious!
todd fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
*Claps*
Oh i liked that very much, poor, poor Pyro, tee hee.
Maz chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
*lol* That was damn hilarious! Is it a one-shot or are you planning on continuing the mad, mad antics of the Acolytes?
Maz