Reviews for LEAGUERS
Sibille LaNoire chapter 12 . 9/16/2004
Oh my gosh! This is so funny. I wish I had been reading it while you were writing it. I hope there's a sequel.

Oh yeah, and that certain movie they were watching in the earlier chapters is the best! . I will pause it right before the credits to see if what you say is true.
Dr.Logana Jekyll chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
OMG, this is hilarious! totally love it!
I waas just imagining everything with the same movie actors ( or the Friend's actresses, in Nemona and Elaine 's characters!) please continue with this , aheheheh. Loved All the characters! Pimp hat, can't forget that one, jejej
Centralia Currie chapter 12 . 2/11/2004
SINCE WHEN did I ever pair Jekyll up with Nemo? In my stories, he's always been with Mina! Anyway, about the epilogue...this was absolutely hilarious! Maybe, for the sequel (always assuming that you're going to write one, of course,) we could see more flashbacks of young Mina and young Dorian? That would be great! AND YOU'D BETTER BE WRITING A SEQUEL OR ELSE!
Graymoon74 chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
Love the whole bit with Dorian and Mina...I was laughing quite hard at that one. Very funny stuff.
Centralia Currie chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
Well, there bloody well be a sequel! That's all I have to say! This story is way too good to end!
Centralia Currie chapter 10 . 2/8/2004
Whoa, that Dorian has one dirty mouth! Thanks for censoring him! And Henry Jekyll? Making out with a girl? Has the world gone totally FLAT? I can't wait until Dorian finds Mina!
WinkyBells chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
This fic has been so awesome! I can't believe it's coming to a close! Your portrayal of Skinner and Jekyll ROCKS. "Mroal Degradation? YAY!" I definitely want more LXG fanfics from you after this. Heeheehee *continues to giggle as she rereads the story*
Graymoon74 chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Hilarious! The thing about the group hiding behind Mick's lip! I am lmao! 'Bleeding Collagen', that was great too. 17th farewell concert was brilliant too. This is great )
Centralia Currie chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Just so you know, I didn't think I would EVER hear Henry Jekyll say the words "sex addict" and "pot head" in my life! That being said, this was a very interesting chapter, and I can't wait for more. ARE Mina and Dorian getting back together?
Centralia Currie chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
Mina raiding Dorian's stuff and stealing a pimp hat. Funny! Don't make her give it back. Let her tell Dorian she's going to keep it! :)
Vaudevillian chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
I shouldn't be saying this (humour stories are a breeding ground for idiocy)but...
I loved it! Its random in a hilarious way. You take the characters and magnify their personality until they become a parody of themselves! Love all the Powers! Last chapter was a bit...'lacking the funny' as I like to say... but the first two were awesome! Wow, I do love my exclamation points, don't I? (!)
Graymoon74 chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
Loved the bit about the hard wood floor. That was great. And, if our senses of humor are, '...the wave of the future.' then the future is in for some serious therapy sessions. Jesus! I think we shall keep our humors apart or massive destruction could ensue. Keep up the funny work )
Graymoon74 chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
The flashback Dorian had was funny. Hope you write more.
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Dorian saying that thing about Skinner's bum was hilarious! Glad to see that someone else has an idiotic sense of humor. Funny stuff )
Centralia Currie chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
OMG this was one of the funniest things I've read in my life! I want MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!