Reviews for Because You're Mine
joshsmom1983 chapter 3 . 8/17
I like very much that he prays. Interesting phrase, prayed to his God.
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
aprilacosta chapter 2 . 7/24
Oh my goodness! This chapter made me tear up. That's always a good thing for me. It means I'm going to enjoy your story! Thanks in advance!
libros5 chapter 76 . 6/12
You are an amazing writer and I do love the plot line but I am confused about who Snape was speaking to at the end when he said "because you're mine." Was is Siri (Harry)? Since this time you used Sirius for both him and his Godfather I was confused
libros5 chapter 67 . 6/11
I'm sorry but I hate your OFC (original female characters) except Alana... So far. If it weren't for the fact I would go crazy wondering about the ending I'd quit reading
Katalara chapter 76 . 5/22
Awesome story! I laughed and cried and cheered and booed, and in general really enjoyed myself!
Haines chapter 14 . 2/21
Ermaghd yes. I knew this would happen, and I couldn't be happier.
emspalding chapter 26 . 1/5
ok..just to sya that i love the twist on prophesy!
Mazzola Jackson Snape chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
hi, how are you?
I liked your fic
you allow me to translate it into Portuguese?
one of my friends want to read and hates English ... will be grateful with his consent for translation of it ... thanks
lulaellen chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Well, you lost me here... People don't need to have their tongues held down when they are having seizures. And even if they were still somehow holding to this archaic practice, somehow there would be nothing in the infirmary suitable? That's just too implausible for me to handle. This story is ridiculous.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
i like where it is going but dont know if i can be stuffed reading it all
island0meadow chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
:( hmm I feel more upset than Siri it seems. Juno only had eyes for Severus when she got to the manor. She only worried about Sev when Sonya met with her. She felt bad for Sev because he had to deal with "Siri's problems"... I don't like her any more I'm also upset because Sev always took Juno's side when he had that confrontation with Siri. It seems like Siri finally got a dad... and that "dad" is going to be taken away anytime Juno is around... I mean even when Juno and Sev first slept together... did they really have to do so after drugging Siri on the night before his first birthday after HE, not Juno and Sev had to go through tons of trauma? That day was supposed to be about Siri, not them... I think they were just selfish... Darn... Siri forgave them waaaay too quickly. I'm just so upset TT-TT Why did Sev decide to start a romantic relationship with someone so soon anyway? He just started a new relationship with his son! Could Sev just not wait and give some time to his son? Sorry... just really upset with this chapter.
caligo-lux chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
...ooookay way should vernon not get acquited? if push commes to shove they could always use veritaserum on either harry or him or use harrys memories of the abuse to get him behind bars. the premis that he could walk free just to force suspence is by all means totally idiotic. not to mention that there is no system that would function like that. in such heavy cases the suspects are detained till either proven innoscent or guilty or the child is put in a facility were its protected.
i am also not happy how you protray harry like a 13 year old instead of a 17 year old boy but that kinda minor because one could say that his emotional grows has been straved by the abuse.
marthapreston4 chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
This story was pretty good I dont think I could read another 50 chapters though it took long
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
If this was really happening and the kid was that traumatized and upset they wouldnt make him keep comming back and listening to testimony the fact that he is so freaked out would have sealed his uncles fate alone
1,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »