Reviews for Because You're Mine
Flakey42 chapter 19 . 8/6
Whew. Only 57 more chapters!
Caladela chapter 26 . 4/30
burning hair smells really bad...
Dagger-Seishin chapter 76 . 3/20
WOW! Excellent story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
read marker
Wizardlygirl chapter 72 . 9/6/2016
Live your story and your writing
I can picture every scene as if I'm right there
I wish you would write a sequel or if there is a sequel what site is it on
This could be a movie
Bravo
M I chapter 44 . 8/21/2016
Love your story
I wish Harry was younger when he discovered his father
Bluewolf80 chapter 33 . 8/16/2016
I can tell that you are somewhat knowledgable about hand-to-hand combat and weaponry. Or you've done your research well. It's just confusing as to why they would spend so much time on this discipline since they are, cough, Wizards!
Usualy witches and wizards fight with their Wands. Using spells. That these guys haven't been practicing. So when they fight Death Eaters, are they going to run up to them and try to cut them with a knife? They'll get AKed before they take two steps! Oh well, guess they'll have the potion to save them... ?
So where have all the other Auror trainees been? Why were they not are trained together?
Bluewolf80 chapter 30 . 8/16/2016
Good idea about the touch therapy. Hermione and Molly have always hugged him. I wonder if they will be on the list. Shame that Hermione is in America.
Bluewolf80 chapter 23 . 8/15/2016
Snape is a half blood. He should be more familiar with the muggle world.
Bluewolf80 chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
So Harry grew 10 inches in less than a year? Snort!
Bluewolf80 chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
I think that Snape would be a "curse first and ask questions later" type of person. Especially when dealing with a perceived threat to his son. I don't think he would have believed Sonja so easily and lowered his wand without more proof like an oath of some kind.
Other than that, this was a very good although emotional chapter.
Bluewolf80 chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Why would they name him Sirius when James was their best friend and had done the most for them?
Bluewolf80 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Wouldn't they be 'Healers' and not 'Doctors'? That is a muggle term?
Bluewolf80 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I'm shocked that is no way to move a critically injured patient in the magical world. Magical coma so they aren't injured during transport? Specialized port key? Otherwise witches and wizards would be croaking left and right because of all the magical accidents and very few have access to Hogwarts to recover.

No one but a muggleborn would say something like, "Oh God" and "Lord". The way you had Madam Pomfrey treat a seizure was incorrect. You NEVER insert anything into a person's mouth or try to hold them down. Considering she is a medi-witch, that is concerning.
Bluewolf80 chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
It is so strange to think of Snape and the Maraurders as friends! And James was really Harry's Godfather? Hmmm... Interesting...
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »