Reviews for Because You're Mine
Haines chapter 14 . 2/21
Ermaghd yes. I knew this would happen, and I couldn't be happier.
emspalding chapter 26 . 1/5
ok..just to sya that i love the twist on prophesy!
Mazzola Jackson Snape chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
hi, how are you?
I liked your fic
you allow me to translate it into Portuguese?
one of my friends want to read and hates English ... will be grateful with his consent for translation of it ... thanks
lulaellen chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Well, you lost me here... People don't need to have their tongues held down when they are having seizures. And even if they were still somehow holding to this archaic practice, somehow there would be nothing in the infirmary suitable? That's just too implausible for me to handle. This story is ridiculous.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
i like where it is going but dont know if i can be stuffed reading it all
island0meadow chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
:( hmm I feel more upset than Siri it seems. Juno only had eyes for Severus when she got to the manor. She only worried about Sev when Sonya met with her. She felt bad for Sev because he had to deal with "Siri's problems"... I don't like her any more I'm also upset because Sev always took Juno's side when he had that confrontation with Siri. It seems like Siri finally got a dad... and that "dad" is going to be taken away anytime Juno is around... I mean even when Juno and Sev first slept together... did they really have to do so after drugging Siri on the night before his first birthday after HE, not Juno and Sev had to go through tons of trauma? That day was supposed to be about Siri, not them... I think they were just selfish... Darn... Siri forgave them waaaay too quickly. I'm just so upset TT-TT Why did Sev decide to start a romantic relationship with someone so soon anyway? He just started a new relationship with his son! Could Sev just not wait and give some time to his son? Sorry... just really upset with this chapter.
caligo-lux chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
...ooookay way should vernon not get acquited? if push commes to shove they could always use veritaserum on either harry or him or use harrys memories of the abuse to get him behind bars. the premis that he could walk free just to force suspence is by all means totally idiotic. not to mention that there is no system that would function like that. in such heavy cases the suspects are detained till either proven innoscent or guilty or the child is put in a facility were its protected.
i am also not happy how you protray harry like a 13 year old instead of a 17 year old boy but that kinda minor because one could say that his emotional grows has been straved by the abuse.
marthapreston4 chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
This story was pretty good I dont think I could read another 50 chapters though it took long
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
If this was really happening and the kid was that traumatized and upset they wouldnt make him keep comming back and listening to testimony the fact that he is so freaked out would have sealed his uncles fate alone
marthapreston4 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Confused in this version is arthur the minister of magic
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
the reactions in this story seem a bit odd to me . He says he loves his son but even after he is almost beaten to death he screams at him. He scolds the woman for being rude for calling him on his shit and she apologizes. Harry freaks out which is what they expected but instead of comforting him she yells at him
Miss Persnickety chapter 38 . 8/21/2014
Hi there, I'm really enjoying your story - the nuances, the perspectives, the portrayal of emotions and all that, it's really good. Only one point, and that a minor one - Ivanovich is a patronymic, meaning son of Ivan. There is a female variant, Ivanovna (daughter of Ivan), but I'm not altogether certain whether you intended to use one over the other or not. Is there a reason behind using the male form of the patronymic? If Natalia is Russian, it's most likely her middle name, so it wouldn't be quite analogous to a surname like Peterson - it literally means that her father's name is Ivan. It is, however, correct for a patronymic middle name to be used in a similar manner to a surname in this context. I have no way of knowing whether you know that or not - I'm just covering bases in case you don't, and hoping that I'm not being patronising in the process. I hope I'm not being to irritating, I'm merely slightly baffled, and probably over-thinking this. It matters little, but it niggles at my curiosity.
Esfinge chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
You know, you really should put an OOC warning. That's not Snape.
misherukuro chapter 76 . 6/22/2014
A large beautiful and extensive work thank you very much for the immense amount of effort this must have taken you and for the truly excellent job you did with it.
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 3/10/2014