Reviews for Liquefy
It really is not that bad, a little quick but I imagine you were aiming for that in the first place. Keep writing!
Babetteisawesome chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Micheal's concern was adorable, the sexual tension was very believable, the characterization was amazing, the sex was hot and Selene's feelings at the end were lovely. All in all...amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
nice
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I loved the ending :D How she wanted to feel human and wanted to just feel him against her and be in his arms...Great love scene, by the way. Thanks!
Cody101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
more more more after
thexgreatxtriplexc chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Beautiful. Its simple beautiful. I love it.
hermionemalfoy18 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
beautiful fic. very sweet!
HieisBitch chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This was intersting adn the characters were not out of character fascinating no one can keep characters in character for too long but you did wow1 Kudos to you and for your efforts toast1 and a glass of milk so doo you perefer blood on your toast? or maybe just regular jelly? anything? okay here you spread whatevet the hell you wnat on the toast! XD onwatrds to read other fic and destroy my seseof feeling and other things... later!
Bleed4therose chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
cuddelingvery nesicary
CuriousMidnightFantasy chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Beautiful, I loved it!
SilverNightHowler chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
LOVE it! too bad you never made another chapter! oh well its still good
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Been reading a few of your one-shots and I'm intrigued. I must look into this "Hybrid War" of yours.
chels chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I really liked this one I think you should become an romance author for this movie. It's that good. keep up the good work.
brainfear chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
All i gots to say is HOLY CRAP!
Miki292 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004