Reviews for Of Heaven and Hell
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Sarah is letting those two get the best of her. She's not very smart. What the point of this woman, if she's just another gullible idiot.
Meyer331 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
My family comes from a long line of Freemasons AND the Knights of Columbus.
Jade Opal chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
Plz update soon! Just found ur story and read it and its getting REALLY good! I so wanna know what happens next now.
tsukiomi chapter 22 . 2/28/2013
Pleaaaaase update! There needs to be moreeee and some accidental sparks and touches with abberline and sarah!
Spark chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
Hey. Hey you. Yes you over there with the awesome writing skills. you should come back to us yeah? and continue wonderful little stories like this one here. A lot of people would appreciate it. We miss you
smashley007 chapter 22 . 6/15/2011
ah! i forgot how much i liked...loved, yeah, loved...this story! i revisited it after i saw you updated PH3. i really, sincerely hope you update this one! it's so good and i miss it! pwease? with sprinkles and cherries and chocolate and baby kittens with giant eyes on top? (the kitties aren't for eating, just a cute bargaining tool)
Jemma chapter 22 . 12/5/2008
is that it?

PLEASE write the rest of the story! PLEASE?
Angel chapter 22 . 9/21/2008
... just read ur whole story... today... SQUEE! I love it! Plz update again soon! Ur writing is amazing and it gives me somethin to look forward too when i read fanfiction. Plz come back and write more for us Darling!
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This seems interesting.

I WILL read the rest! soon lol :D
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 22 . 6/8/2008
Please update update update! I adore this! Its grand!
CaptainDuckula chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
HEY LADY!

uhm, holy shit, i didnt realize you updated till now.

i honestly adore this story so much.

i really hope you continue it whenever you find the time.

its amazing.

p.s

imma slap fred.

pfft to mary kelly.

HE NEEDS SARAH!
bianca chapter 22 . 2/21/2008
Hi,

I just recently finished reading your story and I've seen that your last update was two years ago. I really like your story and wished you would finish it.

Hope that's gonna be soon ;)
Becca chapter 22 . 8/14/2007
Update this. Please? If you ever want a beta for this then I'd be happy to just for the purely selfish reason that I want to read the chapters first. Lol. Anyways, I'll finish on two words... please update?
Jackslover94 chapter 22 . 7/16/2007
Are you going to continue this? 'Cause i hope so. If you do, thanks
PineAppleLint chapter 22 . 6/19/2007
I read it all over again, and it was twice as marvelous! The pop culture references are so funny...and Sarah confusing everyone around her makes it even more hilarious.

Oh, the sexual tension between her and Abberline is beginning to get unbearable. Don't abandon this fic, dearie! It's golden! It's amazing! It's fabulous!

Sincerely and grammatically,