Reviews for Stain
Anna Jaganshi chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
And here I am at Stain again... God I missed it. Is that weird/wrong/twisted due to the majority of the content? Screw it if it is; I still love this story to pieces. Why? You had no fear in writing what you wrote. It was raw and emotional, and while he was indeed a bastard... I kind of liked Tsurenai, too. As a villain.

Hey, with all that was happening, I didn't think the romance was slow-going at all. It was sweet and tender and at the perfect moments.

And the fight was bad ass! Yay for the squelching of fetid corpses! (Not really, but you know what I mean. Right?) It was so descriptive I could practically hear the blood dripping to the forest floor. Which sounds like a bad thing (and maybe it is, but... Psh).

Anyway, my main point that I'm trying and failing to get at is that this is a wonderful story, despite its dark beginning, but even that was told masterfully with words so haunting I still remembered them all these years later. Especially the brief monologue of Tsurenai's on flowers being suicidal.

I suck at ending reviews; I keep drawing things out. The story is amazing, and I thank you deeply for sharing it with us.
summerfell chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love it! Just the right amount of violence, smut, romance... Great job, really
Naevy1986 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
I liked the story. it did feel rushed at the end, but i enjoyed anyway. I was worried that Karama was going to die! D: but he didn't! :D:D:D yay! :3
Goregeous chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I love 8D

And the fight was awesome!

Most people dnt even put any detail in the fight anymore

They just put in a few punch and... well that's it XP

I too did like Tsurenai

He was so calm and yet so evil X3

I don't think u overdid the gore scene when u killed him or when the bodies drop on Hiei

In fact I ove it! XD

Also, the ending was nice

U may not have put mush but that's what makes it wonderful

It won't drag on and u stop it on the right time

Thank u so mush for having a twisted mind that I can read on the computer screen

BloodLips, OUT!
Goregeous chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Aww, how nice for Hiei to care for Kurama

Although I got to admit, it felt as though it was a little awkward for them XP

What does that guy name mean?

Fine, fine, fine

I'll find out sooner or later
Goregeous chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Yes, I am indeed a sick fuck

I've been knowning this for quiet a while and I will continue to be a sick fuck until the day I die

I love this fic u have made and am greatful to finally find a YYH that is in my taste

Yes, rape is bad

and taking ppl freedom is badder(lol)

However, it is a lovely mind fucking thing to read

It's sort of my bedtime story that helps me sleep

U did a lovely job Green Bird

I hope to read more and continue to review
egg10rru chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
How utterly beautiful. You have such a talent for writing.
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
This was a very interesting story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Lunadia chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
very well-written, I loved it in all it's sadistic glory and sweet protectiveness. Very awesome, keep up the good work.

hanakaru-chan chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
I loved it. And oddly as it is, I love foxes, but that one had to die. That was probably one of the best I've ever read.
Princess Seki chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Wow, let me tell you that this has been one of my favorite stories for a LONG time! I actually found it when I was on a friend's computer one day, and I didn't have an account at the time. Now that I've found this wonderful story again (I couldn't for the life of me remember the title!), it has been immediately added to my favorites so I cannot lose it again! I applaud not only your idea, but your elegance and choice of diction. You even managed to make a rape scene elegant... something I have rarely (if ever) seen done before. Keep writing, you have a real talent!
KatyaChekov chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
I really liked the parallel between Kurama and the fish in the fourth chapter... . And it was a very cute ending.
nekoluver chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
THIS STORY WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME AND KICK ASS! I liked it a lot! So... you're a dumb bird? XD I joke. Anyway, this was a good story, despite being so short. Props and cupcakes!

Zombiifissh chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Oh my dear lord. And that's something coming from someone who doesn't believe in a lord... O.O Your writing style is beautiful. I liked the entire thing. (Does that make me a bad person? Oh well.) It was deplorable, but I liked it all anyway. -smiles- It was the shiz! XD (yes, I had to throw in a dumbass comment for myself... -_-;)
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 4 . 10/15/2007