Reviews for Stain
HieiOwnsMySoul chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Hiei was being so sweet...

I love himXD
mistic fox chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
That was awsome! i loved it so much!
SerenityAutumn chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Nice story but can't say much cause got to get off the computer
Kitsune Shika chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
This was so great! i totally loved it! Please write more like this! Yes... Kurama torture...me like it... Well, you are one great writer! *bows and praises* This was one heck of a great story! me loved it! *adds to fanfic to favs, but can't add to author favs cause already has* Um, yeah! Go green bird! Bye now!
sprinda chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
what... i can't belive a finished fan fiction! Yay. I really like the story
sprinda chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
intersting...
Lunar-goddess chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
This story kicks ass! I worship your writing skills! *bows down* I am not worthy! definate fav.
DreamerLuna chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Very nice. I really like it! I will keep reading! God job!_;
Nasa Maxwell-Yuy chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
*narrows eyes* you;re sicckk...I LOVED IT!
That Buggy Girl chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
I liked it, inspite of the disturbing circumstances through which the story occured.
Dream Fox chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
Sweet story, if not bloody. You did a good job making it last four chapters though. I could totally see a really sucky writer squishing it into one... good job!
Trans chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
I love this story! Its morbidly delicious. The whole time I was reading it (mostly at the beginning) my eyes were buldging out of my head, my mouth was open in a silent scream, and in my head I just kept saying 'oh my god.' Then after I was done I couldn't stop thinking about it. Although it made me majorly depressed I reread it like three times. So sad, yet so good.
NightShadow131 chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
Excellent chapt once again. Almost too late on the whole Kurama dying thing. I was gettin' worried about you actually killing him... That woulda been really sad. Him actually having to join that... Tsurenai.. or whatever his name is, in death. That woulda been torture for poor Kurama. I think he had enough in this fic! That was a really great fight scene, too! I love your use of words.. really great choices.

Hm.. well, keep up the amazing work and I hope you post another story soon!

Ja ne _~
Kaleyanne chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Definitely a powerful ending... during the fight, all the flower metaphors shocked me. Begging to have their necks snapped and all that... my jaw dropped. It was *beautiful* and *poetic.* Bloody and gruesome, too, but it was still poetry. I never thought I'd find something that powerful in a Hiei x Kurama fic again. I'd rank it right alongside Hikari Nanase's fics. Definitely something to be remembered.

And here I was, ready to forsake Kurama x Hiei for Kuwabara x Kurama. Next time I'll know better, and enjoy them both.

That was sincerely one of the best fics I've read in a long time. Even the way you had Shuichi and Kurama talking to each other; usually that drives me nuts and makes me want to write a fic about Kurama having multiple personality disorder. But the way you did it... was nicer. Different. Maybe it's just that Youko wasn't trying to rape himself for once... Though I did read your YoukoxShuichi and enjoyed it.

Anyway-fantastic fic. Definitely one for the favorites list.
Picadillo chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
I'm at a loss of words for the moment so I can't offer much worship. To sum it up, wonderful work, and excellent conclusion. I look forward to your next, and undoubtedly magnificent, work.

(Unfortunately, I was only able to read it two days after you put it up; I only discovered tonight that AOL read the alert as spam)
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »