Reviews for Harry Potter and the Bloody Summer
Comrade'sRoza chapter 17 . 5/15
This was bloody brilliant! The fighting scenes were written in such an amazing manner and I loved the whole story!
gleefan2009 chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
love it please write more
Cztelnik chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Liked it. A good fic if a wee bit dramatic. Very enjoyable
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
LOVE this fan fic!
sylvelle chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
That was a great chapter. Quite a surprise. Very well done.
Thanks
Tricia
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
In Harry Potter and the Year of the One which is the sequel to this, it had mentions of Lucius sexually assaulting him when he was at the Manor and its not here. Did you delete that chapter orr
GL chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
If you had any heart at all you would just let poor pathetic harry die...but I can see that you're the epitome of evil and will just continue to torture him just like Snape or Voldemort would.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Angst, angst, and more angst. While well written, your work is darkly depressing, and I only finished this episode because I knew that the hero (?) would survive. It felt like a never ending nightmare. I keep wondering when Harry is going to wake up from the dream and stop it. It is a nightmare. I am now compelled to read the squeal. Damn.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Meh, an adequately interesting story, but Harry seems to be such a damn weakling. Kinda a mood killer, really.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This review is coming ten years too late, but here it is anyway.

All i want to say is that after reading so many fics, one after the other, written sloppily and with bad english ( or with barely rudimentary english in the best cases) , this really is a breath of fresh air. I don' t know yet if i will like your story or not, but judging just from the first chapter, I can tell for sure that it is extremely well written. Nice one.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Better to lie down makes you a smaller target
SSLESeveritus chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Just love this story
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
I'm sure the prat is trying go help but he seems to be doing it back ass wards lol
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Snape is like the other side of the coin of Harry. Where harrys power is his emotions, love, joy and to a smaller extent his temper Snape's is his sarcasm, Snarky and anger. They both accomplish the same thing in the end. I don't think anyone realizes that though but when Harry needs that push its usually Snarky snape that makes him think, and build his strength.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
So did lucius curse him mute or has he just got so close to breaking point its psychological?