Reviews for Fire and Ice
rory chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
awesome story very talented writer
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
nice and sad
Kaorichan chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
ahhh!I love how you wrote this fic! in Italian there are none on this couple! KunzitexZoisite 3
Musetelo chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
EH no I wanted a sappy ending... Goddammit... I never check to see if it's angst... D':
Spiffing Repartee chapter 15 . 5/9/2008
I think Zoisite killing himself was perhaps the dumbest idea anyone has had in a long time. I mean really? I waned to see if you didn't hate me? It's not like Zoisite at all. Zoisite is cocky and definitely not irrational, at least not in the long term. If he had done it on the spur of the moment it would have been acceptable, although irritating, however to believe that ZOISITE would plan his own demise for such a absurd reason is just too much too expect, even from people obsessed with moon warriors and such.

So disregarding the last chapter, it was a superb fic. Sensationally crafted and thought out. An absolutely charming portrayal of Zoisite and Kunzite's relationship.

The fact that Beryl kept Zoisite as a zombie-like being was intriguing and I think it would have worked so much better if Zoisite had been killed fighting Nephrite and thus Kunzite's guilt would have further fueled his attatchment to the zombie-like Zoisite.

However, all in all, a superb fanfic.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
This is coming along spectacularly. Ever one is so, shockingly in character! Shocking in comparison to the other trash on this site.
danni quinn chapter 15 . 12/2/2006
That was an awsome story! Me like very much ) Both were very much in character and I love how at the end jadeite gets some credit. He hardly ever gets credit ( though i'm not a jed-fangirl) it was still nice. I hope you continue to use your writing skills.
Thorned Rose chapter 15 . 11/3/2006
*cries* That was so sad *sniffles* The scenario fits in perfectly with Zoisite wanting to die beautifully when they are reborn and how Kunzite finally lost his inability to show his true feelings and break out of his icy disposition, at least towards Zoi-chan. It also shows that Zoi was selfish to the end; instead of risking his life if he failed to kill Nephrite, he took that option away from his lover so he could die on his terms at least, even if it jeopardised the war. I also wonder was Beryl-of-the-untamable-hair more angry that Kunzite betrayed her direct orders or that he was with someone he cared for whereas the one she lusted after thought blondes were more fun. It was indeed her that got the last laugh with her spell though, a very interesting twist and I think it is a fitting end to your wonderful story, arigato!
Thorned Rose chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
No! Please tell me Zoi-chan did not just do that! Please let it be a Youma in disguise, he can't do that! I really like the change in atmosphere in this chappie from the very first line, the descriptions are awe-inspiring and make you think that you are there! Zoisite stays completely in character, more worried about how he must appear before his lover rather than thinking about where he is and their proximity to danger. But why!
Thorned Rose chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
Gomen again for the late review ( Yay for calling CB an incompetent fool *cheers in revenge for him munching up the cables again* This Jadeite (again, who?) character should know that the answer isn't at the bottom of the glass, if he's not careful the brandy might make him start to resemble Neffy and then Twerp wouldn't realise she's lusting after a nobody XD At least he is aware that he will die one way or another and then people like me will be wondering who you are writing about! *hurries on to next chappie*
Thorned Rose chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
*kicks evil cb-powered internet for not working sooner* Gomen for the delay in the review catch-up, phone lines were playing the fun game of "let's not work!" *glare at chewed cables surrounded by rose petals* Again not sure who this Jadeite person is you keep mentioning, is he an original character of yours or the like? I also probably shouldn't have spent so much time going "stab him stab him stab him" at the screen either when Zoi-chan was making pleasantries with Cape Boy rather than shutting him up, or when Kunzite talked himself out of doing just that. I liked the touch of 24 Youma meeting their demises as Beryl ranted and raved, maybe she should have just hitched the regal lava lamp up on her back and gone herself and attended it just so she knew the outcome would be as she desired ) Another brilliant chappie and I can't wait to read the next installment!

Mad xx

PS calling Zoi "his Sakura" is such a kawaii touch *swoon*
Thorned Rose chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
No my net died all week and I couldn't send you your barrage of reviews until now, and I think dad's due to ring soon so I shall resume asap *nods and scuttles to the start of review*

Of course Kunzite should be angry with Nephy for that if he wasn't then he'd be grateful and we couldn't have that now *laughs evilly at Twerp's indignity* The detail paid to the healing process is excellent, not many ever think that the pain still resides and it's a good spin on it. The conflict of Kunzite's anger and emotions were well paired too, and my screams for him to kiss Zoi-chan finally paid off, keeping it in flow with his anger, making Zoisite thinking he's somewhat off the hook then finding out he has to do the killing *clutches chappie*
Thorned Rose chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
*curses pc for freezing up and eating ANOTHER review* yay I get to be reviewer 1! Ok I'm easily pleased sh... I'm catching up on the reviews I couldn't leave on your site so you shall not be rid of me yet missy! I like the way Kunzite did the role-playing; Drinking like Nephy, Throwing like Zoisite, and wait no he didn't make me wonder who he was so must have ignored Jadeite (again, who?) Zoi-chan's decision to risk demotion was a good call, as it already indicates he is maturing. Living in the damp squallor like he does though, seducing Kunzite would at least earn him a bed if not power so it shows some idea of how it got into his head rather than just being a power hungry little rat. As usual your attention to detail is commendable, from his thoughts and senses, to the description of Kunzite's walk to She-Of-Little-Taste (aka Beryl for liking destructive things in capes that enjoy chewing up reviews BEFORE they get sent these days *glare*) I love the way he calls him "the little one" though, it's so kawaii!

Mad xx
one-hep-cat chapter 15 . 8/22/2006
What a darling story! I liked how you portrayed the developing relationship between Kunzite and Zoicite. Very nice!
Stayka chapter 15 . 7/28/2006
Simply beautiful. I'm glad I stumbled over this story. Thank you for a highly entertaining and gripping read.