Reviews for More than Human
Aaawww Kitty Cats Time!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/28
wow
Wackyfur chapter 1 . 3/24
You can't even read this. The words are funny... They overlap and you can't read any of the words.
tkim619 chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
aawwwweeeee cuuuttteeee! love this!nicely done harry!
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
This has to be one of the best animagus stories I have read so far.
The Builder chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Awww! So cute!
SaintMichael95 chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
Good story!
Scotty Kat chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
I have to admit I cried while reading this chapter.
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
I think you should either continue this or do a sequel. Its a good story
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Awesome job on this fun story!
Dagmar Beck chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Best animagus story I have read in a long time and I look forward to reading more of your stories DB
Foxy Engineer chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
Awwwwww
kelwin chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
good fic
Bronze chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
I thought Hermione's form might've been a Caracal last chapter but just couldn't think of the species name. It's rather frustrating to know something, even be able to see it in your mind but not be able to think of the name. Now I'd read this once before but it ended with Harry becoming his Pheonix animagus for the first time. I liked the story but was disappointed it didn't continue and solve the problems it had raised. Now that it's complete with a really good ending it's so much more satisfying. Good work like this needs to be shared and a writer like yourself should continue to write and post. Therefor, please do.
Bronze chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Crookshanks should be glad for Harry. In another story Hermione was a similar type cat to him and female . He made the mistake of trying to mate with her. Which resulted in a couch thrown across the room an her threatening to neuter him if he ever tried again. Besides, unless he( Crookshanks ) is actually an animagus in disguise and someone better then Harry, he'll ( Crookshanks again ) never get her. Then there's the likelihood that Hermione's a much bigger cat. Though she could be a Serval or one such as that.