Reviews for More than Human
Awww! So cute!
SaintMichael95 chapter 12 . 5/14
Good story!
Karyn Scott chapter 7 . 1/10
I have to admit I cried while reading this chapter.
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 1/3
I think you should either continue this or do a sequel. Its a good story
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Awesome job on this fun story!
Dagmar Beck chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Best animagus story I have read in a long time and I look forward to reading more of your stories DB
Foxy Engineer chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
Awwwwww
kelwin chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
good fic
Bronze chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
I thought Hermione's form might've been a Caracal last chapter but just couldn't think of the species name. It's rather frustrating to know something, even be able to see it in your mind but not be able to think of the name. Now I'd read this once before but it ended with Harry becoming his Pheonix animagus for the first time. I liked the story but was disappointed it didn't continue and solve the problems it had raised. Now that it's complete with a really good ending it's so much more satisfying. Good work like this needs to be shared and a writer like yourself should continue to write and post. Therefor, please do.
Bronze chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Crookshanks should be glad for Harry. In another story Hermione was a similar type cat to him and female . He made the mistake of trying to mate with her. Which resulted in a couch thrown across the room an her threatening to neuter him if he ever tried again. Besides, unless he( Crookshanks ) is actually an animagus in disguise and someone better then Harry, he'll ( Crookshanks again ) never get her. Then there's the likelihood that Hermione's a much bigger cat. Though she could be a Serval or one such as that.
Bronze chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
If anyone could've figured out how to get the diary to behave the first time, it would've been Hermione. For Harry all it took was having to use the map to check up on her. And it was bound to happen that Harry'd ask Hermione out as a way to help her with her animagus problem.
Bronze chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
There's no way in hell that Harry'll tell McGonagall where Hermione really got the information from! The ministry is so corrupt that anything told to it will become known to Snake Lips soon after. The ministry follows the Golden Rule after all. HE WHO HAS THE MOST GOLD MAKES THE RULES. If McGonagall doesn't know this by now then she's lost any claim to intelligence she ever had!
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
What's so unusual about Harry forgetting his clothes? As I understand it, it not unusual at all for first time animagus shifts to forget their clothes.
Bronze chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
Harry may be dying but with Hagrid and McGonagall are there now and'll get him to Pompy to cure.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Why Dumb-Dumb even thinks Snape is a teacher is a question that he'll likely take to his grave! Dumb-Dumb thinks Snape is loyal to him but he is the one that betrayed the Potters. Only after Voldemort was going to attack them did Snape run to Dumb-Dumb begging him to save Lilly. He couldn't care less about saving Harry or James. The man is not qualified to be anywhere near children!