Reviews for More than Human
Awwwwww
kelwin chapter 9 . 5/1
good fic
Bronze chapter 12 . 4/23
I thought Hermione's form might've been a Caracal last chapter but just couldn't think of the species name. It's rather frustrating to know something, even be able to see it in your mind but not be able to think of the name. Now I'd read this once before but it ended with Harry becoming his Pheonix animagus for the first time. I liked the story but was disappointed it didn't continue and solve the problems it had raised. Now that it's complete with a really good ending it's so much more satisfying. Good work like this needs to be shared and a writer like yourself should continue to write and post. Therefor, please do.
Bronze chapter 11 . 4/23
Crookshanks should be glad for Harry. In another story Hermione was a similar type cat to him and female . He made the mistake of trying to mate with her. Which resulted in a couch thrown across the room an her threatening to neuter him if he ever tried again. Besides, unless he( Crookshanks ) is actually an animagus in disguise and someone better then Harry, he'll ( Crookshanks again ) never get her. Then there's the likelihood that Hermione's a much bigger cat. Though she could be a Serval or one such as that.
Bronze chapter 10 . 4/23
If anyone could've figured out how to get the diary to behave the first time, it would've been Hermione. For Harry all it took was having to use the map to check up on her. And it was bound to happen that Harry'd ask Hermione out as a way to help her with her animagus problem.
Bronze chapter 9 . 4/23
There's no way in hell that Harry'll tell McGonagall where Hermione really got the information from! The ministry is so corrupt that anything told to it will become known to Snake Lips soon after. The ministry follows the Golden Rule after all. HE WHO HAS THE MOST GOLD MAKES THE RULES. If McGonagall doesn't know this by now then she's lost any claim to intelligence she ever had!
Bronze chapter 8 . 4/23
What's so unusual about Harry forgetting his clothes? As I understand it, it not unusual at all for first time animagus shifts to forget their clothes.
Bronze chapter 7 . 4/22
Harry may be dying but with Hagrid and McGonagall are there now and'll get him to Pompy to cure.
Why Dumb-Dumb even thinks Snape is a teacher is a question that he'll likely take to his grave! Dumb-Dumb thinks Snape is loyal to him but he is the one that betrayed the Potters. Only after Voldemort was going to attack them did Snape run to Dumb-Dumb begging him to save Lilly. He couldn't care less about saving Harry or James. The man is not qualified to be anywhere near children!
bronze chapter 5 . 4/22
Naturally Harry'd get to the more advanced stages without realizing it. Nothing for him ever goes A to B to C. It's usually something like A to D to Z, skipping everything in between. Though still get the benefit of everything in between. I think Hogwarts would crumble into dust if something went normal for Harry!
Bronze chapter 2 . 4/12
As I read in another story, " There's good luck, there's bad luck and then there's Harry Luck. " Though he always somehow pulls through. And even though Professor McGonagall said it was impossible for a wizard to become a Dragon, with Harry's luck, he'd be the one to prove her wrong. Not that he intentionally do it but, it's just how things seem to work out around and for Harry.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/7
read marker
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/13
Why am I not surprised that the ministry is so anal retentive about animagus transformations? It's probably another of those do as I say not as I do thing. The Marauders used it to become illegal animagus to help Remus. So it stands to reason that there are some in the ministry who remember that and want to make it as near to impossible as possible to become one without their consent as they can. The ministry as whole is run by anal retentive Pure Blooded Bigoted control freaks.
Bronze chapter 8 . 3/13
OOOOPS! Now that's embarrassing! But you do have to give Harry a break! It is after all, the very first time he's transformed from his animagus form to human.
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/13
I see Ron's aim hasn't really improved much. But I don't think Harry's going to die. I think between Hagrid and McGonagall they'll pull him through.