Reviews for Wake Me Up Inside
jancreig chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
how nice... touching, really, the twist is nicely put... love it.. thanks
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
aww...so sweet. Poor Draco. Second chances, it's all about second chances...
Callisto Callispi chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Ah, a fluffette! (Fluffette . . . I love that word.) A perfect mix of Hermione and her two Slytherins, Draco and Snape. Draco's snarkiness, even as he is on the verge of redeption, is totally priceless. I adored the Hufflepuff and the bludger bit. Hehe! Too bad this is a one-shot (or is it?). Excellent job! I love how your writing is like liquid. It just flows. Thanks for the read!

-C. Callispi
RulerOfTheDisenchantedForest chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I loved it, and you even posted it on my birthday. I know you said it's a stand alone...but maybe you could write a follow up piece? You could even post it for my 18th birthday...

Aine
Ms. Lit chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Draco penitent is a beautiful thing. This inside look at his thoughts is briliantly effective and moving. Your writing style has a raw, poignant flow and I love the bits of humor scattered in. Go get some hot choclate for yourself as a reward fora job well done.
Leela chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Very good story. A little harsh, but you seem like a very good writer.
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
/Bloody hell…I sound like a Hufflepuff that’s been hit with one too many Bludgers./
I was tickled by this line - so so Draco.
Overall, I enjoyed the nature of this fic. Yes, it's a good stand alone; a snapshot of that point where Draco made a life-altering decision, sparked a hope - not only one of redemption, but also one of maybe... maybe Hermione.
Your writing is lovely as usual, be it SS/HG or DM/HG. It's your character portrayals that pack the punch to your stories.
Bambu chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This is quite a wonderful hook, and a nice exploration of Draco and his bitter epiphany. If you elect to continue it, I will read it with great anticipation.
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I know you said this was a one-shot, but I have to say that I'm yearning to see what happens next!
I really love how you write Draco, whether he's a nasty bit of work, or on the verge of redemption. He's one of my favorite characters (I'm sure you can guess who my other fave is!) And it pains me to see so many people make him into a mere cardboard cutout hollowly echoing his father's words. You make him into a person I have to have feelings about, whether they be positive or negative; I have to care about him one way or another.
I'm glad to see you writing once more, and, if I hadn't said how grateful I am for your recovery from your challenges of last year, please know that I was thinking and praying for you the whole time I was on the other side of the world. You're one of the three writers whose names I look for on the updates everytime I come into FFN to browse the Potterfic.
Finally, not to nag, I am really looking forward to the rest of Summer Lessons when you get inspired to work on that once more. You rule the hurt/comfort genre!
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Very good story. I really love it - and the title is so fitting. I love how you did Draco, Severus and Hermione (as usual _).
Keep up the good work!
Zirconiatheblue chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I like it so far, please continue and update soon
Gabriele chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Lovely Draco, you created! I real like this blond version of Severus! But I think he is much more lucky than Severus: Draco made the way back to the right side much earlier than Severus. Better for his conscience, better for his future (or not, depends on the side which will win).
I also like the way he starts to understand that Hermione has friendly feelings for him and that not all his father told him is true: bitter but healthy medicine for him.
Lovely story!
metallicverb chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
i really hope u continue to write this story. its excellent. D
Athenaea chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Well written, and with a fitting end; you can leave it here, or you can continue it... I hope you'll continue this!
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Thanks for another excellent story! This really was one of the best I've rad lately.
Marek