Reviews for Tainted View Trailer
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
ok this story sounds really exciting! i cant wait to read it. i wonder who this mysterious chick with the obsession over Sawyer is... i guess ill find out soon, right?
Joralie chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
WOAH!that seems really good !i love that!write more this story please!
downbythebay chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
hm, intersting
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I can't wait for Tainted View!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
okay, so this looks interesting. anything to do with tom's past loves? can't wait to see this one!
angel-flame chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Wow ... can't wait!
Centralia Currie chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Hm. Skinner pushes a woman up against the wall. Is that to save her from danger? Or is that to do some *other* purpose? I'm looking forward to reading this.
Lissa chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Now you have me curious...Please get this fic started soon! I really want to know what's going on...It seems very interesting.
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Seems that we've started a trend, don't it? NightSlash, then Clez, and then me and her.
Sethoz, this is, as usual, brilliant. I like the words "Tainted View". Sounds really nice. Ohh, and the "...I will die for him, and he will die for me..." sounds very creepy. It sounds like someone's obbessed with Tom dearest.
The explosion-at-noon and also the photographs is good and scary, respectively. Three cheers for Sethoz, LXG plushies! *plushies cheer*
- Raven S.
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Is Becky in it? I wanna read a love story! (It sounds great!)
Angharad chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Looks good Iam looking forward to reading
Clez chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Now look what I've gone and done. Don't you DARE abandon Bodyguard, or I'll set my... rubber chicken on you! And you know how deadly those things are. But seriously, this looks awesome. I have a nagging feeling one Becky Thatcher has lost her marbles...
Clez