Reviews for Harry and The Next Step
Jestrbob chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
According to cannon Harry should actually be in line to inherit the Black title and manor. Harry's grandmother was a Black, she was actually Sirius great aunt. Cannon also states only males could inherit the control of the
Black would have place James on tier higher to inherit the Black title over Sirius. When James died, the title would have passed to the next male in line namely Harry who is the oldest make in senior family line.

WRT Susan Bones, when she married and produced a male child she would act as his regent until, he reached the age of maturity. However their is a possibility if she had a male from a junior or cadet line, he could be named regent until such time Susan produced a male child.

Remember the book, claims to use late 1700 or early 1800 laws.
Rowan Mikaio chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
I was just wondering if 1136 might be your lucky number or something? It's both the year that the Romanian volcano erupted and the page on which Hermione found the substitute for the horn.

Just something I noticed that I figured was unlikely to be completely coincidental.

~Rowan
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 32 . 1/30/2011
i love it ! The only thing i ask is that only Harry learns elemental magic. i don't know, it just seems special, and I think Harry should be the one to wield the power.

other than that, brilliant (:
Beth5572 chapter 32 . 7/10/2009

Terri
fer chapter 20 . 6/2/2008
rictusemempra is not the tickling curse
fer chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
to be an auror harry needs to have a herbology newt
Narcissa1Malfoy chapter 32 . 8/21/2007
Actually in the books it says the Patronus form of someone will take the form of of their protector not favourite animal the Patronus is what they view the person their savier is as.
Socdel chapter 32 . 4/15/2007
rao! i was reading what you were saying in the author notes at the end of this chapter and noticed the patronus thing and i believe it is the animal that they feel the most secure, i think. and with the animagus thing i think i heard or read that it is the persons personality. that is why i thought of harry as more of a wolf. you know because a wolf is loyal to their pack and cautious with outsiders, they are considered powerful, and they are misunderstood

lyl

socdel

p.s excellent view on animagus yourself i actually understand why you see harry as an eagle

p.p.s great story

p. i don't suffer from insanity... i enjoy it. do you?
Rocky235 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
I've come back to re-read your stories.

With my memory I never have to look for new stories. (lol) I know I enjoyed your writing before and I'm having fun again.

I hope you are doing well.
The Sapernator chapter 32 . 7/20/2006
i ve read the story at least five times and everytime it amazes me by how good it is
anonymous chapter 32 . 5/12/2006
This story was really good. I hope Harry really doesn't become evil and can stregthen his powers to defeat Voldemort.
anonymous chapter 28 . 5/12/2006
I feel a little bad for Snape since he isn't really evil here.
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
It's too bad Dumbledore never gives straight answers, but that what makes him so mysterious and well-known. He's such a great wizard. I can't believe people who make him out to be manipulative. It's unreal.
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
Maybe it's more saying that Harry shouldn't be trying to kill for revenge, which is what Cassandra was doing, because it'll only ruin you.
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
Poor Harry. At least he has people who care for him to help him.