Reviews for In Safe Hands
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Very few people can write even a half-decent love story involving Marcus. I bow to you, Queen of Underworld Fanfics.
recey2010 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
So was this supposed to be a one-shot? dont get me wrong; It was great. who knew a sensitive markus would work, but i wish it were longer. i loved the character erika in ur story and in the movie; im dying for more fanfic about here.

Recey2010 Out Peace and Love
Darlian chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Aw...cute Marcus & Erika. Kraven's gross.
Alesford chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I love Marcus/Erika pairings. You always do a good job, showing emotions. As always, love your writing.
Lindette chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
oh... nice! Write more!
gentle-writer chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
O_O wow, that was powerful...
I like the idea of them to gether.
great story, and good job!
iridescent eyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
This story is very powerful, proves how much Marcus really cares for Erika. I really love it. And even though Erika has suffered much trauma Marcus is by her side; I think that in this story their love gets a lot stronger.
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
God did this one tug at me! I was scared to death nasty Kraven woud actually rape her, thank god for Marcus! Marcus and Erika are so friggin' good together...like I said, if they're not together in the sequel to Underworld I'll be all upset - you made me such a shipper!
Maya chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Wou...kinda..scary story. But somehow i liked it too. Luckily Marcus saved the day.
Erica chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Excellent! The description and imagery of Kraven was very effective.