Reviews for 4 The Dance of Lords and Ladies
Whiteling chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Wow so Joanie's next in line according to the stone...guess the heartstring bonds are stronger than one thinks. But ooh boy, sombody's not gonna be happy when he finds out.
Alex Ayling chapter 25 . 4/14/2012
My goodness what an amazing story...it's somewhat comforting to see somebody with an obvious love of the original cartoon create such an amazing story based off of it, its a little-known and underappreciated series, but you have really done it justice and it means a lot to me to see that somebody else likes it as much as I do.
Ry Sabir chapter 25 . 2/8/2010
Thank you so much for the journey you took me on with Joanie and the rest of the Sky Dancers. It was one of my favorite shows in childhood (along with its "brother" show Dragon Flyz), and you really captured a wonderfully realistic Wingdom, complete with political squabbles and people who we as readers either love or hate (Love: Faolin, Hate: Malakai - a testament to your lovely characterization).

I have to admit, I've been meaning to read this story for years. There were so many times I've gone through the first two or three chapters but somehow got sidetracked. I'm glad to have finally made it through, and kicking myself that I didn't do it sooner. You better belive I'm going to read the rest of your Sky Dancers stories.

So keep please keep writing and letting us travel back to the Wingdom, a place where we are reminded of the timeless phrase: "If it is to be, it's up to me!"

Cheers,

Ry
Satisne chapter 25 . 10/25/2008
I read this when escape was truely needed - thank you. The protector a complex character that I enjoyed - hope to hear from him again. To acknowledge that few with power can ever be trusted - I would trust that. Also your exploration of the theme that love is like gold and glass, if not tested in fire and in a way purified or should I say infected with the other side then it is in a way one dimensional...

It has been an adventure, a journey and a solice. Thanks
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 25 . 9/8/2008
OMG! I love the last two chapters very much. I love Jade's reaction to Skyla's return and chapter 24 was very emotional. (I almost started crying.)

Well done.

I also thourougly enjoyed the epilogue.

All in all this fic was wonderful and I can't wait for your next. :)

-anon goddess ;)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 23 . 9/3/2008
great chapter :)

sorry i cant say more, im in a rush
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 22 . 8/28/2008
great chapter, i'll have to check out that new episode :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
Great chapter girl, great chapter. Keep up the good work. :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
Great chapter, very touching! I loved the episode Treasure Cloud, so thanks for putting it up :) Keep up the great work and update soon.

-anon goddess ;)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 19 . 7/22/2008
Wow! Great chapter, I can't wait to see how she'll free Skyla. Update soon. (Oh loved the little Jade/Slam, btw)

I don't have a youtube account so I couldn't comment there, but I will comment here...I loved your video for Feather in the Wind. (I also loved the part about the "novel-length Sky Dancer series" lol.

Little Gem Magnolia chapter 18 . 7/13/2008
Thanks so much for the dedication :)

That was a really sad chapter. I seriously felt like crying, there was so much pain. (Joanie was right, Skyla had no right to treat Faolin like that! Husband dead or not.) But it must have been great to get me worked up like that, huh? And it was. Wonderful work, as always. Update soon.

Little Gem Magnolia chapter 17 . 7/12/2008
Will Joanie ever be able to bring Skyla back? Good question, and I can't wait to find out the answer. Great job, as always. Update soon.

-Chipette ;)

(Formerly known as Juno.)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Great chapter, love the S.T. comment, btw. Update soon, please. :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
Wow, great chapter. I don't know why I'm surprised, though, you always turn out quality work :)

Please try to update soon.

-Juno ;)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
Oh, great chapter! I love all of Jade's thoughts as she stands outside the palace. I also love the whole possible scandal behind Joanie's feather.

Please update soon.