Reviews for Fallen Angels
Knitchick chapter 29 . 5/4/2012
Very beautiful story. Very sad at times, but I love how he took care of her when she was at her lowest. Even though I am a die hard BA shipper, even I realize that they probably wouldn't have worked out if they had stayed together. Buffy needed to grow up and Angel needed some redemption. I never thought he and Cordy should have been anything more than friends, but there was no denying she helped him come out of his self-imposed exile.

Thanks for sharing.
ashes at midnight chapter 29 . 5/11/2010
absolutly adored the story!
MacKenzie Creations chapter 29 . 12/27/2009
I just found your story Fallen Angels and I loved it! Great Job!

{{hugs}}

Mac
clandestinequeen chapter 29 . 10/15/2009
Yay! Can't say I was happy about losing Gunn, always loved him in ATS. Lovely story, really enjoyed it! Dankie. :D
clandestinequeen chapter 17 . 10/14/2009
GAH! NO! Edge of the seat action taking place here. :S
angel1969 chapter 29 . 1/21/2009
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this story...I started reading it and decided to tell you I loved it...Are you still writing? Another story suggestions?
SWChica2005 chapter 29 . 4/19/2006
Oh wow what an interesting story. It was sad to see Buffy fall and then be saved by her Angel. It was also very depressing to have Xander and Gunn die...I love them. Anyways, excellent story...loved it!
sandy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I just don'y know what to except that et was a wonderful story...

Not a girlich or a matcho thing,it was just perfect!
miteymel chapter 29 . 7/9/2005
what an excellent story, one of the best I have read.
buffstuff500 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
interesting... in a very very good way
tinkerbell chapter 29 . 1/27/2005
this has to be the most fantastic thing i have ever read here on i was actually crying at points! thank you so much for writing it. Is it finished? what about Xander and Gunn? i feel soo bad for willow and fred...

well, i hope you continue to write whether it be this story or others. you have a talent.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 29 . 9/23/2004
Katie has been very bad and did not review before actually I was probably lazy so so so good so continue PLEASE
tankbbg chapter 29 . 8/26/2004
Amazing, I loved it. I read it on your site and I didn't know it was here! Love it very much. The characters were real and well thought out!
Out-of-Reality chapter 29 . 6/18/2004
That was just so amazing! I still have tears streaming down my face! I love the whole Buffy angelending and the sun! Brilliance, not a lot of stries make me cry but vongrats! I was scared for a bit when he went back to hell, kept me guessing very nice. You so have to keep writing
Certifiably Insane chapter 29 . 2/19/2004
I've just read thi again! I know I am sad, I know your writing your other stories but will u pretty please update this one? I love ur other stories too lol!