Reviews for Dobluth Orb
Cymri chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
So far this is a really great story. Please finish soon, I want to hear more of the story.
vanillathunder215 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
I hope that reviews get you motivated! I really want to know what happens to Drizzt! I love your story, its really original. UPDATE PLEASE!

-vanillathunder215
catgirl789 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Please continue this story it feels as if I've been waiting forever to see how it turns out and it is a marvelous story. I can't wait to see what happens next but I've been waiting for a year. T.T Plaease continue, or at least tell me what was supposed to happen...
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Well, if you ask, I review !

REALLY GOOD

EXCELLENT

I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER

NOW

well, the message is clear.

This strange illness is very intriguing, you have to write the continuation !
merlyn1382 chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
i look forard to the next chapter whenever that may be
Silver Wolf Pups chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
This is so cool. Please update soon. You are a great writer you even captured Drizzt's soul in this. You could write with R.A. Salvator and make a whole new book for Drizzt you are that good. I am being completely honest.
Garjzla1091 chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
That's frickin' Awesome!

MORE MORE MORE MORE! D
Eddi Delaney chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
Nn... I hate this accursed shortness... but as a fanfiction writer I understand it can be annoying to write long chapters.
Eddi Delaney chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
... *clicks 'next chapter' button hurriedly*
Eddi Delaney chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
That chapter was a little short, but I guess I had better deal with it...
Eddi Delaney chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ooh... I never knew why fevers gave you chills. I'm learning stuff. That's weird. O.o Oh well. Very well written. I better scurry off to the next chapter.
The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
oh, lz update soon! o, and don't stay dead 4 2 long!

sry if i sent this twice
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
THANK YOU for updating!
Alucards Daughter chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
I really do like it. You have the dwarven way of speaking down! lol Just thought I'd tell you. . i am looking forward to more chapters.
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
WRITE MORE OR I WILL BE FORCED TO SEND MY DROW AFTER YOU!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »