Reviews for Dobluth Orb
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
the title is supposed to translate into outcast raven right? anyway raven is oreb... not orb (at least acording to the translator that i use
Rebell chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
Hmmph. What be goin on? What's wrong with Drizzt? i notice you haven't updated in awhile, but now you got me sucked into it, and i'll be bloody upset if i can't know what's going on. Just kidding, kinda cliffie, update plz?
Starknight chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
hmm... Your dialogue is excellent, my only comment is to slow down the pace of the story a bit, things happen *really* fast.
Bluenose chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Hey, I liked this. As somebody else said, it's good to see Drizzt weak and vulnerable. I stopped reading Salvatore when it became apparant that NOTHING was ever going to stop him. So if you wanted to...
Zammy chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
This is a really good fic, Please update soon!
LadyJanelly chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
What is it, what is it? We know he's sick, but WHY?

Seriously, good writing, good tension.

-J.
merlyn1382 chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
i hope u get over your writters block and give a bit longer of a chater if not i'll still read it oh yea if you kill drittz i'll never read another of your story ever so good luck with the next chapter i look forward to it
walker chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
more? please

good story!
HumbleMaster chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Gods, it's been ages since your last update...well, you probably know that yourself, so I'll just shut up ;) But before that, I just wanted to say that I find the story very interesting...call me a sick pervert, but it's nice to see Drizzy vulnerable for a change, he's usually so invincible...just don't kill him, all right ;) And review a bit sooner the next time, and give me a decent chapter that is actually longer than the title... ;)
Steve chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
Thanks for the forth cahapter hon. The supense is growing and might 'burn me out' and kill me just like the fever.

Interesting thought that he might not be sick at all...
Shandrial chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
I think you have an interesting story started here. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Poor Drizzt, I wonder what it going on.
Yasei Raiden chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
wow...you updated...O_o *catches flying rock* Well, because you were nice enough to continue the story, I don't think you really deserve this yet. _~ *tosses rock away* Though...that WAS a really short chapter, but I've seen worse. Just keep up the good work, k? *goes out to by as many kinds of medication as she can hold* Will be needin these methinks... ~Yasei _()
Sirithiliel chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
that's alright, great job and can't wait for more!
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
Ever the melodramatic author, aren't you? Oh well, it's not like that's a bad thing... This was well written, but the suspense is driving me insane. Please update soon!
chickens chapter 3 . 5/22/2004