Reviews for Wedding Bells
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
Great chapter. Happy Samhain!
Wandering Spirits chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
I love these! I have an idea for a wedding but it requires going AU...Jack and Annie from Speed.

Oh and I have one more! Alex and Kate from The Lake House! -Ai-chan
SMASH chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this! SO Awesome! I love you!

Ooh, ooh! Can you do one for Bruce Banner and Betty Ross? From The Incredible Hulk? Please? I'll give you a hug if you do...
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Sweet!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I really liked how Jack Sparrow appeared at the Turners' wedding
Smithy chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Unfortunately you can't do Maria and Tony from 'West Side Story', the poor man died and she went on the marry someone else.
Fictionfanatic666 chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
I despise you for this chapter. Logan is a jackass and does not deserve Max at all. Alec is the best for her.
writingtiger chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
E , this is delightful! I absolutely got a kick out of "Can't Take It With You," since I played Essie my sr. year of high school. "Love dreams" anyone? LOL! Anway I absolutely loved this story! You should add Elizabeth and Todd(Sweet Valley High).
itsallaboutme chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
how about baby and johnny from dirty dancing, or javier and katie depending which one you've seen.
Starr Light1 chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
i didn't readthis chapter. i dont know the power rangers and well all i can think about is..."did you know the black power ranger was black? and the yellow asian? and the pink a girl?" yeah it was a wicked pc show. :)
Starr Light1 chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
i swear to G-d you ever EVER do a 7th heaven story i'll disown you! i loathe that show! ugh! sorry had to get that off my chest. anyway cute chapter, its one of the couples i dont know quite as well. i love when you update this story cause it reminds me of escape and evade. *grin* oh and have you seen the trailers for the knew marky-mark movie...i love explosions! and its got a great cast and you know the director doesn't suck either. ;) oh and i decided that we need to see the last king of scotland and get lunch. krispy krepes maybe? oh and back on topic speaking of tony is there a ncis pairing in the works/written? i dont know exactly who i want to get married but thats a fun show. also hehehe house and wilson? nj isn't that far from ma *grin* and hm...yeah i cant remember everyone already on the list so thats all for now. oh and i totally called the 4 of them on p runway! im so smart and stuff...hehehe yaeh right. oh and what the hell is all the halley mills music on the disney cds from? summer magic? whats that? some of that music is a bit sketch. yeah its 2 so im awake but a bit rambly. im signing off now. later. lauren
supernaturallylost chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Oh how sweet. I always wished that Jason/Trini and Rocky/Aisha would have gotten together too but it was not ment to be. Then again Kim/Tommy broke up and you have them happily married so maybe you can give the above mentioned a wedding to. Oh and the girl that played Trini died in a car wreck. :(
supernaturallylost chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
I never read the one where they break up and I can happily say I'm glad I didn't I love them as a couple. Thanks for allowing them to get back together and married.
supernaturallylost chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
This was so sweet. I do like the Doyle/Cordiela pairing idea. I'd like to offer a Rizzo/Kinikie pairing from Grease idea for your approval.
supernaturallylost chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Cute. Ever thought of a Hermonie/Ron, or Harry/Ginny marragies from The Harry Potter series? How about Martin and Ruthie from 7th Heaven?