Reviews for Distant Proximity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Would you mind writing a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
So cute! :)
AvidDaydreamer94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Such a sweet story .. This had me smiling the whole time :-)
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Kawaii!
This is a really lovely story!
For the millionth time, my perfect pair religion has been revived!
Good job!
nocturnalsiren chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
hanyan! sugoi! I enjoyed it a lot! I'm not particular about the Tezu/Fuji pair-up coz I luv them both (heck I love the whole team! nya!) But speaking as a tenipuri fan and writer-at-heart, it's very well written. Subtle yet visual. Not too descriptive that it's spewing a lot of adjectives but not lacking either.

This fanfic is BURRNNING BABY!
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This, is, GOOD.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This is great. After all the angst TezuFuji stories I've been reading lately, this is a nice change. Loves.
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aww, very sweet. Loved it.

-Lilacs
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Really nice. Liked the atmosphere of your story. And good characterization though I'm a bit skeptic whether Tezuka would really be the one to take the initiative. O well, anyway, it's still a great work! One of the best tezufuji I've read so far. Keep it up! :)
faorism chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
they dont look their ages. anyone can understand the confusion (i am still scratching my head)

damn. you are a great writer. damn. i am enivous. (bows down to anek)

there is some simpleness to how you write that just draws a person in. there is no excess of words. there is no forgotten, grey areas. the wellness of your writing is evenly spread all about. it truly is awesome.

in constant humbling to the great anek,

-fallen angel
Lille chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I
lucio chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Uwah XD

It's really hard to find good drama tezufuji fics nowadays :P So thanks for the great read! I loved this :3

The ending was, just...e XD *simultaneously squealing* Cute _ 3

Awesome job!
Seadragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
M, I sympathize. When I'm watching it I just pretend they're actually in highschool. It just works better. Well done though, very well done XD.
Alaena F. D chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
_ Great fic! I love this pair too.
still wishing it will snow chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
What a well written piece of work. I love this so very much, and since I rarely review fics, it really shows how much I like this one. I love the subtle tone you used, sweet, slow, and only hinting. Also, the conversation over the phone, incredibly romantic and touching. Whoa, you should write more fics like this. I agree with you that both Tezuka and Fuji have complicated personality, which is amazing since you handled writing this fic so well.

Yep yep, it's so late and I'm so sleepy, but I just had to review this one ;)