Reviews for The BadMovieThon
McKay chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
HEE! So cute! I can just picture a teary-eyed Joan mouthing, "If you jump, I jump, Jack!" along with Kate Winslet...I'd totally forgotten about that God comment about Titanic. Nice catch!
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
hee. cool fic.

Ha, a star trek movie! I love Star Trek. Michael Welch was so adorable in Insurrection.
jessmerrick chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Cooly! I like that! I think it's cool the way you mentioned Luke being a Trekkie as he was actually in a Star Trek movie. That's cooly.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw! Fun fluff! Great fun to watch. Or read, depending on how you look at it. I'd ask you to do an MST thing, except has banned them. But it's charming just as is.
Joanie S chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Cute. Do more, it's pretty good.
UltraViolet41 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
here i am, sunday night when i could be watching a sappy flick with my bf, but instead i'm reading a fic about watching sappy flicks... could be worse. this is funny. i suggest you continue (if you find yourself inspired, don't try too hard), cuz it's a nice little idea and you could do lots with it. however, it's fine as it is. cute and funny, but too short, in my opinion.
lotsa love,
yours truly.-
McGann's Girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
cute
BalletBaby5 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That was so good! You have the characters nailed down! Grace is hilarious! Please write another one with the four of them, maybe longer, with some Luke/Grace and Joan/Adam action! Ur awesome, and amazing writer! Keep it up, soon please!
~*Arwen5*~
LayKay chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
its a good story, but i like from justin to kelly, i'm possibly the only person alive who does tho:)
Jensue chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Cute story idea. Keep writing! I can't wait to read what happens next.
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Hee hee! That's too cute!
May chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This was a very cute story. I'd love to see more. Maybe a piece where they mock a movie? :)
kerryandcarter chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
That's so cute!
SpookyAnne chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
What an adorable story... Can we have more please? Thank you...
Jesica chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Hey great story. But that can't be the end you have to write more, PLEASE PLEASE pleASE write more.