Reviews for Ensnared
Mirage chapter 8 . 4/20
interesting Story and i love the Pairing, sure ist in someways really wrong, but i think in some parts ist right, ist an other time he is a demon a dog, there rrules Aare way different then those of modern times where kagome is from...i think her friends are at fault too...i mean they should have teached her some some info about youkai and taiyoukai, there rules and some of there cultur...i mean they are the ruling beings in this time, human where unimportant or working stock for them, maybe when she had submitted he would have let her free as she is human but as she faught Jim and the spell and even broke it partly what did Show him that she is the right match for him so he accted like he would with a demoness.
and he did say she is nearly as powerful as he himself, so when she did wantto and really did want to fight him off she could attack him with miko power and a shield. so that he was hurt badly or stuned for some ist really not fully Stockholm Syndrom...but partly her naive thinnking her Body reaction her innocent but also her knowledge of the future and that she did grow up as Independent Young woman with all right as males, that all did clash together and did bring this Situation and missunderstandings and fight up.
who knows maybe you or your muse or the unknown behind all thoughts
Safwon chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Awesome. I luv sesshomaru.
GirlsDontCry chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I greatly enjoyed this story. I understand if you cant continue it. But if you every change your mind I will happily wait.
N321 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
I like a lot your story, but I can't come to grips with the fact that Kagome is submiting to him... She must fight until the very end, and I also think that Sessh should be less harsh and dominant over her... she's just human after all, and she came from a very distant time where woman are fierce and independent.
HolyCheesus chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Still love this story even after all this time. Don't know why anyone would complain about what's contained in the story considering you have a warning on the very first chapter. Plus this is an M rating, so assuming all these readers are over 18 they should be mature enough to just move to a different story when they find that this isn't for them.
HimselfxHerself chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
I think kagome is too weak and vulnerable here (
Marquisha chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
luv it!
blackbloodywolf chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
awesome! wish there was more!
Humanitarian chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm sorry, you're a good author and everything, but you should really put you're warnings on your summaries. Then you won't get flamers. Honestly, what you are condoning is not acceptabe. I may sound like a pissed off parent, but I have personaly known people in abusive relationships, not nearly as abusive as the one your wring about, but still scarring.

For someone like Kagome raised modern society, this situation would be detrimental to her mental health, when people break, they lose who they truely are, and this often leads to drugs, alchohol, wrist-cutting, and suicide. This is not to be a situation that is enjoyed, think of all the women, and men out there who are currently victims of human trafficing and abuse, by reading and enjoying this, you are condoning the sex- trafficing industy and domestic violence. Just think about this and know that in reality, this situation that Kagome is in is not glamourous. Have A consience.

My intention is not to insult the BDSM community, for people in those situations commonly have pre- esablished trust for each other and are aware of what they are getting into. Someone like Kagome on the other hand, did not chose this for herself.
TheOrchid chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
nice and dark :D
Lady Of Vixens chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Belladonna Snow chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Wow. I don't know what to say really, except that. I mean, I admit I really enjoyed this. VERY steamy, you write an amazeing lemon. The build up was good too, how you made her really feel the symptoms of Stockholm Syndrem. Great job, I for one thought this was really good.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Very when is Sess gonna find out about the Future and when will Inu make an apparence?

AmeliaJade326 chapter 8 . 6/13/2010