Reviews for Hard Landings and The Art of Alligator Wrestling
Anonny chapter 3 . 3/25
More Caveman than 'An Officer And A Gentleman' kind of maneuvre! lol
Anonny chapter 2 . 3/25
Amusing that Harm returns the favour of telling Webb to put a sock in it but it made me laugh even more when, after he'd 'prettied' himself up, Webb asks Harm how he looks and gets "Enchanting. Can we go now?" from Harm. :-D
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
"Harm stepped on the accelerator but had to stomp on his brakes suddenly when the car in front of them made the unreasonable decision to stop at a red light." - Obviously not paying too much attention to his driving then, is he?

" "So why are you willing to help me all of the sudden?" " - Isn't the expression 'all of A sudden'?
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
great story.
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
great story.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
**sniff**sniff** this is soo sweet! I love it! I know it was the end, but can I trouble you for either more or a sequel?
Ruli chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Yay! Great ending! That was too cute! Great job!
sunchaser2 chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
cool story!
serendipity112233 chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
-sigh- if only the show really did that!
Gypsy13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Oh my gosh! I love it, I love it, I love it! Oh, did I mention I love it? Hehehe... Sorry, I just was excited, your stoy is so good! Good job!
Agerina chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
it was great! I loved it... Nay be there should be a part 2... you no; figure out what will happen they return to JAG and maybe Ian can return to the fanfic!
LizD chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Very fun ... thanks for a nice ride.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
About d mn time Harm threw her over his shoulder and carried her home! This is great! I cannot wait for more!
roselilie chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
This is really cute please continue with it. I love it!
~K~
LizD chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
what fun ... Harm the HE-MAN!