Reviews for Hard Landings and The Art of Alligator Wrestling
alix33 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
"Harm stepped on the accelerator but had to stomp on his brakes suddenly when the car in front of them made the unreasonable decision to stop at a red light." - Obviously not paying too much attention to his driving then, is he?

" "So why are you willing to help me all of the sudden?" " - Isn't the expression 'all of A sudden'?
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
great story.
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
great story.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
**sniff**sniff** this is soo sweet! I love it! I know it was the end, but can I trouble you for either more or a sequel?
Ruli chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Yay! Great ending! That was too cute! Great job!
sunchaser2 chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
cool story!
serendipity112233 chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
-sigh- if only the show really did that!
Gypsy13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Oh my gosh! I love it, I love it, I love it! Oh, did I mention I love it? Hehehe... Sorry, I just was excited, your stoy is so good! Good job!
Magic Key chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
it was great! I loved it... Nay be there should be a part 2... you no; figure out what will happen they return to JAG and maybe Ian can return to the fanfic!
LizD chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Very fun ... thanks for a nice ride.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
About d mn time Harm threw her over his shoulder and carried her home! This is great! I cannot wait for more!
roselilie chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
This is really cute please continue with it. I love it!
K
LizD chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
what fun ... Harm the HE-MAN!
Ruli chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
OMG i'm loving this story! Webb and Harm working together! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
serendipity112233 chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
lmao! -dies- that was hilarious! GO HARM GO HARM! hahahahah please hurry! my gut is bursting! :-D