Reviews for ChiropractED
GS2005 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Wow. . .that felt like an actual episode of the show! :D It was funny, by the way. *adds story to favorites*
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
muchos LOL!
GSD 1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Rolf getting chiropractic help from the Eds - that's hilarious! This was funny, well-written, and so in-character! The other reviewers were right, this really *should* be a real episode _ Please write more!
AKA Fanfic chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Hey, this was really funny! Your characterizations were all spot-on, and the who situation was wonderfully silly. I could easily imagine this being an actual episode!
ZephyrSamba chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
"You will rue the day that you have inflamed the gums of the son of a shepherd!" Ha, I loved that! ) I think you did a wonderful job at writing a humourous story! I love the whole premise - Rolf injuring his back yet again (by trying to move a tree no less, heehee!)...Eddy deciding they can make some cash off of a chiropractry scheme...Ed managing to wrap poor Rolf into a great big ball - the whole thing was classic EEnE ) And the fact that you managed to end it on a semi-happy note (well, at least Eddy didn't get pounded...and Ed seems happy with the candied beets) makes it all the better, I like it when the Eds can chalk up at least a partial victory...This is going onto my favourites list for sure (right alongside your 'A Bad Day' fic); I hope you write more EEnE sometime!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Wow thats pretty good. Should be a episode!