Reviews for Changes for the Better
anthea tronchard step chapter 2 . 6/14
if he is not breathing the horcrux probably died?
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/4
Plz update sn
bluebird397 chapter 4 . 1/19
Don't kill Umbridge. That's to kind. Once she's dead she can't feel anything. No, give her to Bellatrix Lestrange, and then put her in Azkaban. After all... We WANT her to feel all the torment she's caused, yes? (I am not this vindictive in real life. I just despise UmbitchThe fugly toad is worse than Voldemort. At least he's honest about his dickery!)
Crystallion12 chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Me again. Just realised it's a Draco X Harry fic, so I can now see the issues. XD Even though i would have much preffered a simple friendship, meh, let's see if it can be done right. If not, I'll cherish what's there. ;)
Crystallion12 chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Damn... This was too good! It still is! *squeals* I've not laughed through a fanfic so much as I have tonight. Please, more, more! :D :D :D How the crap did they NOT go through with this in the books/movies!? It's brilliant! Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE ABANDONED
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
So here I am, sitting at my computer, doing my 'physics homework' hehehehe.

Literally me every day
Nimbus3001 chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
It's so good! Like really good
Hey, you should make the Dursleys go to jail and then Dudley will have to be adopted by Snape or someone, hahaha
Emilia01love chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
please update soon, I really love this story
Avelia chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Ahhh so good plz continue
Venquine1990 chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
Just make sure you get the next chapter up nice and quick.
usuihentai727 chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Please continue! I hope they get together soon! They're so cute! I think the reason to why Harry is depressed is because he thinks it's his fault that Draco got injured...

Please update soon! :D
wearehunted chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Ok so here is my criticism. There isn't enough chapters. That is all.
this is bloody brilliant, fantastic, wonderful, stupendous!
please keep writing this incredible story :D
PrewalShadeX chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOO GOOD!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
:O whats wrong? are you updating soon? don't wanna nag but this fic absolutely positutly rocks!