Reviews for Changes for the Better
Avelia chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
Ahhh so good plz continue
Venquine1990 chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
Just make sure you get the next chapter up nice and quick.
usuihentai727 chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Please continue! I hope they get together soon! They're so cute! I think the reason to why Harry is depressed is because he thinks it's his fault that Draco got injured...

Please update soon! :D
wearehunted chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Ok so here is my criticism. There isn't enough chapters. That is all.
this is bloody brilliant, fantastic, wonderful, stupendous!
please keep writing this incredible story :D
PrewalShadeX chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOO GOOD!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
:O whats wrong? are you updating soon? don't wanna nag but this fic absolutely positutly rocks!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
:O I take it not breathing is a bad thing?
lol
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
update already!
Rainbow185 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I liked it until I saw it was Drarry... Most weirdest and a will-never-happen-pairing. NEVER.
Lizzybear54 chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
I love this story! Please please please please please please PLEASE update soon! I gotta know what happens next! :D

Lizzy
smilinglizards chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
I love your story so far :) I do hope you update soon! I'm not sure how I feel about Harry and Dracos friendship but its diffrent I like it. And I'm really glad you freed and Sirius live because Harry needs him :') please update soon!
PhoenixMirror27414 chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Please oh please continue with this story! As your first 2013 reviewer I insist you keep going, it is brillian
ImmaTheta chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
NOOO! There needs to be more, or I will DIE! Please update as soon as you can.
gategirl15747 chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
Fantastic story love it well written will there be more to read?
Karatek chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
**sigh**

i hate it when this kind of thing happens. mickeymoose, i really hope that u suddenely remember ur old email again. or fanfiction account. because i luv this story, and i despritely hope that it will be continued. its been, what, 5, almost 6 years. i hope that u continue the story, but i will also understand if it is stopped for good.