Reviews for A Risk For True Love
Marpessa chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
How pathetic that those "girls in love with Legolas" only show interest in LOTR because of his minor role. Hooray for humanity. This story (and your other one) blow.
Arwennicole chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Very sad, sad story but it was good. I put chapter 10 up for 'The Journey' and I hope you like it.
Lutza luv,
Arwennicole
P.S. I read your bio and you have the same first name as me, cool, but I would rather be called by my nickname 'Orli' like Orlando's, my best friend calls me that. Anyway cool story keep writing.
Lady Luthien chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wow dude! I did not know you had that much writing and thinking up details to do such a great story. Great descriptions and vocab. next time re-read it and change the grammer to be better and get the spelling right. And killing off legolas! ah...but you did it in a very touching way so that makes ammends for your ending. I still think you did a great job and wanted to say muy gracios por escribano mi amigo y hermano! ~Lady Luthien
AmberRose chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Well, wow… all I can say. It's well written, short and sweet. Very sad too, though his death in battle seems a common end for the peoples of Middle Earth. I liked it.
Princess Buttercup 36 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I think its very well written. And ur right mist.
When you read it again. It get's better. I think Legolas dies a noble death, giving up his life for the one he loves. ME SMAKY THE HAKKAD! me no hapy with them.*growls menacingly under breath* bloody little gits. *swears vengance* I think that Gwen should KICK SOME HAKKAD BUTT! sry. wel. nice story sp.
~*~Sharayah the Golden Light~*~
Shadowz the Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
'K u killed da best character on da face of the earth, but i can forgive u for that... i think... other than Legolas dying, that is a really good story and i like it.
~Silver Wolf~
P.S. I'm not sure if Anya is going to fall in love with Legolas...