Reviews for The bride of Gill
FirePower18 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
When will the next chapter come out the suspense is killing me
Otter Seastar chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Kim cannot have Gill because Gill is MINE!

Sigh. Not that I can stop her.

But I still want to see this story continued.
don 77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
wow so good cant wait for the next chapter please up date soon
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
wow good so fare I hope that ypu are updateing please tell me if you are
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Run, Ron! Run! He's comin' for you! Well, not exactly. He's actually goin' for Kim. Please update x 100, or I'll skin you and make a pair of size 9 1/2 boots!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Please, you must update! Write the chapter with Kim, like what happens to the poor girl before she's kidnapped! Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh no, doom! (hums metal rock music) *to Kim* Run for the hills, Kim! Or you'll be up to your armpits in muck. Not to mention become a muck monster.
ExilEden chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Seriously, you HAVE to continue this! It is really good! I wonder how Kim and Ron are going to react to Gill's escape...

UPDATE!
Battygirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Please keep writing this is awesome!
Cheshire's Cat chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Oh, okay. As long as you continue to write it, that's good. :D Can't wait! Don't you just hate writer's block?
*Fades away with an evil grin...*
MOJOJOJO22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Hi everybody,
i just want you to know that I have a bit of writers block, so it may take awhile for a new chapter!
Cheshire's Cat chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Nope, NOPE! I'm NOT going to let you do this!
You CANNOT drop this fic. Seriously, Gill didn't even get to see Ron yet! And I wanna know what happens... XD PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THIS! I'LL KEEP REVIEWING 'TIL IT DRIVES YOU MAD IF YOU DO! I'M NOT CHESHIRE'S CRAZY CAT FOR NOTHING! HEE HEE! :D
dp03kf chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Keep writing, finish this FAN FIC!
Cheshire's Cat chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Yes yes? And? What happens next? Please continue, this sounds good! I wanna read the next chapter! I've been waiting for a Gill Kim Possible fanfiction. Keep going with this fic please! 0 NYAO!
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
So Gill's back in action. Interesting. Yes Cory, it's me! I am still here. I am glad to see your still writing. Just for your info, I have a new chapter up for my Kirby fanfic. Well, as always, keep writing!