Reviews for The Memoirs of Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs
moontffs chapter 37 . 6/19
by far the best fan fiction i have come across. :)
When I read that you may not finish it, I was DEVASTATED! Plz finish it! It's my favorite fanfiction so far!
This is great! I love it! Just one thing, didn't you say they didn't get their nicknames until a while?
Great love it just, aren't there supposed to be 2 beaters and 3 chasers?
LumosIncendio2 chapter 29 . 3/4
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Just one thing, Sirius' mom is named Walburga Black (I don't know about his dad). Also, I have a question, why is James a chaser? You know, it makes me so mad when fanfic writers don't research things that they can research (like, Remus' mom is a muggle and his dad is a half-blood) but I get it that some people make mistakes (BTW is a GREAT source). I love it how you managed to incorporate new things into the story (a.k.a Peter's sister [honestly, I don't know if he even has one in the books]) while keeping it like true marauder spirit (somehow [If you don't get what I just said/wrote that's fine, I sort of meant like not changing it too much]) Once again, this is one of (if not the BEST) fanfic I have read! PLZ KEEP ON WRITING! (:
Sky Rose chapter 37 . 8/12/2016
Sooooooo... Are you still alive and breathing? And are you gonna update at all... It has been 9 years since the last update, which gives me little hope that you have any inspiration or want to continue this amazing, funny story. I think my favorite scene in the whole story was when Remus and James walk into their dorm and find Peter and Sirius. "'So let me get this straight,' Remus said after Sirius finished explaining, 'You two were sitting here and all of a sudden the daffodil honked very loudly and that's what you find so amusing?'" "Er... Okaaaay. Normal" are my two favorite quotes of this story. When the daffodil honked wasn't the funny part, it was James and Remus's reaction, and that was what had me laughing for 5 minutes straight. Anyway, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update at some point, even if it is to confirm our worst fears and you aren't gonna continue the story?!
TheRavenclawPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This is so cool!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
:') what an interesting and sad start. *hugs grieving remus* 'cause yeah sirius and james may be my favorite but moony is still AWESOME. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
After reading this, you are my new best friend
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2016
I knew that it was a prank
Madison Futch chapter 35 . 8/25/2015
Please continue this story!
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I am not joking, I am going to cry.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/11/2014
Oh my god I LOVE this fanfic! Please update asap!
alimaddcey chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
i really like this story i think you should continue
alimaddcey chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
this is a great story i like the different point of views