Reviews for The Memoirs of Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs
Sky Rose chapter 37 . 8/12
Sooooooo... Are you still alive and breathing? And are you gonna update at all... It has been 9 years since the last update, which gives me little hope that you have any inspiration or want to continue this amazing, funny story. I think my favorite scene in the whole story was when Remus and James walk into their dorm and find Peter and Sirius. "'So let me get this straight,' Remus said after Sirius finished explaining, 'You two were sitting here and all of a sudden the daffodil honked very loudly and that's what you find so amusing?'" "Er... Okaaaay. Normal" are my two favorite quotes of this story. When the daffodil honked wasn't the funny part, it was James and Remus's reaction, and that was what had me laughing for 5 minutes straight. Anyway, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update at some point, even if it is to confirm our worst fears and you aren't gonna continue the story?!
TheRavenclawPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/19
This is so cool!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/21
:') what an interesting and sad start. *hugs grieving remus* 'cause yeah sirius and james may be my favorite but moony is still AWESOME. :D
After reading this, you are my new best friend
I knew that it was a prank
Madison Futch chapter 35 . 8/25/2015
Please continue this story!
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I am not joking, I am going to cry.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/11/2014
Oh my god I LOVE this fanfic! Please update asap!
alimaddcey chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
i really like this story i think you should continue
alimaddcey chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
this is a great story i like the different point of views
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
You were right about the fact that James was a Chaser, but wrong about his flying being better than Sirius'. Sirius was a beater, and supposedly a really good one too. Also, it is said that James and Sirius were equally as popular.
saurabh28 chapter 30 . 2/15/2014
Hey hii, you should really put some haughtiness in sirius and james, as they pictured in harry potter books with a DEVIL-MAY-CARE.
Come on, man, you're an awesome writer, now try to infuse some reality into these characters and their potion teacher should be slughorn, (as told in 6th book)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013