Reviews for The Memoirs of Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I am not joking, I am going to cry.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/11/2014
Oh my god I LOVE this fanfic! Please update asap!
alimaddcey chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
i really like this story i think you should continue
alimaddcey chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
this is a great story i like the different point of views
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
You were right about the fact that James was a Chaser, but wrong about his flying being better than Sirius'. Sirius was a beater, and supposedly a really good one too. Also, it is said that James and Sirius were equally as popular.
saurabh28 chapter 30 . 2/15/2014
Hey hii, you should really put some haughtiness in sirius and james, as they pictured in harry potter books with a DEVIL-MAY-CARE.
Come on, man, you're an awesome writer, now try to infuse some reality into these characters and their potion teacher should be slughorn, (as told in 6th book)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Every marauder dies
Rogue chapter 25 . 9/12/2013
geniu prank!
Rogue chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
bellatrix is like, 10 years older than sirius
morgan chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
aww thats so sweet i'm a BIG remus fan and this is such a grate chap. serius and James were also really great in this chapter.
morgan chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
wow! remus was amazing that was a great chapter with him. i loved it when he seeped on a twig and was three times more brave than the rest of them. my fav chapter so far.
forever a remus fan 3
morgan chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
you have done my dreams! this is truely one of the best things i have ever read. i love how you included lupin and his werewolf issuses . i love remus to death and peaces. and it is wrietten sooooooooooooooo well. i'm dislexic and add so i can relate to my friend and people treating me difrently. or worse giveing me simpathy. you potrade all the cheraters so well i hope you contiue.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Ba da da da da I'm luvin it!
Stephanie-w-a-t-e-r-s chapter 37 . 4/1/2013
I really love your story! Do you think you will ever consider finishing it?
Totally Kowalski chapter 37 . 2/23/2013
This is so amazing so far.