Reviews for Accidents
RocknRose242 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
like it a lot so far, please update someday!
katniss12 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
i know that it's been a while since you last updated this story, but i would really like to know how everything continues
the friendly little ghost chapter 1 . 1/16/2010

Great story! I hope you going to update another chapter or two, because I really want to how this ends...

Please, update another chapter...!

Ginny278 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I wonder how Jason knows Dallas? Hm? Great Story Luv it!
Seul Desir chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
I really liked this fic! (I know that you've read some of mine, so I decided to return the favor!) I was rooting for Dallas and Kip, but the ending is still sweet. I wish you'd reconsider the length of the story and make it more dramatic. i.e.: Dallas discovering that she has deeper feelings for Kip. Just a thought! I truly enjoyed your story, and I'm amazed that it held my attention (as you can see, I haven't even updated any of my own fics in a long time.) Anyway, great job!
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
wow... what a cute ending! I still wanted Kip and Dallas to end up together though... but Jason's gotten better, I think. Too bad it's over though... Nice job!

Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
I knew she was going to get on the train. Jason tends to stir up trouble around ex-boosters. Poor Kip... I wish Dallas would go with him instead of Jason.

Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
*gags* Jason... gr. I wanted Dallas to end up with Kip! They're such a cute couple! And she cares about him soo much... and vice versa. I'm so happy Kip's awake!

Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
omg Kip... what a sin... I don't like Drycoff. It's not how you describe him, though, I've just never him... poor Tumbler though. He must feel so bad, you know?

Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
oh no... it was such a fun, upbeat chapter til the crash. Johnny B deserved to die. All he does is cause trouble for everybody.

Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
omg Kip's so sweet! It's wierd but I can't actually see the characters acting like they do in your fic...

bi-dom-girl chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
Really loved the story.
Ana Muune chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
YAY! New story coming up!
Good chappie! Nicely wrapped up everything thought i wanted Kip to win :P Oh well! You are the Queen of Faeries and if i defy you i shall be punished! HEE HEE!
Um... rite... SO! I like the "you're smarter than you look" comment! Really made it funny!
PS. The Tybalt story did NOT suck! Just cuz ppl can't appreaciate ur work don't mean it's trash, it's means i'm trash! LOL! WOW! I'm weird! gtg or i'll kill myself with all this!
astroz0mbies chapter 5 . 3/5/2004
It's Rachel, we're in Com Tech! And so your absolutly, positively, undoubtably, God allmightly sure Kip and Dallas aren't gettin together cuz somptin' be goin' on witb them...Ya see ya lata!
Ana Muune chapter 5 . 2/25/2004
Oh no! Is this near the end of the story? NO! plz say no! *Sigh* okie then,it was a good chappie. It really did feel like her feelings were conflicting inside her. It was very good!
NOW hop to it soldier! write the next chappie!