Reviews for Fears
Cailleach Bheur chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Ok, I totally couldn't picture this at all when you told me about it last night, but now I'm in love with this. I loved starting out with the dream and segueing into some nice hot nuzzling. And of course Kira would be a danger room junkie, hehehe. Poor Bobby. Although you know she's gotta be just as eager to get it over and done with so they can get on with his "all out assault." I mean, who wouldn't. It's Bobby...guh. Anyways. Hooray for random pairings! Now write more! This one needs a sequel too! More Kira! More Bobby! Lots and lots and lots of more Bobby!

-Kate the insatiable
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Whee! A tad ... erm ... graphic for my fourteen-year-old tastes, but good job on using such an original couple! Especially since neither of them has gotten much attention! Really nailed 'em. Excellent.
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Honestly, I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this. This is an AMAZING story! For two characters I don't usually follow, you really made me smile and the relationship they shared. They were just so adorable, and now that I think about it, they make perfect sense as a couple! In short, I love it (sequel, sequel!).
And maybe you could throw in a little Romy or Lancitty for your next fic?
CLR03 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Just gushing from me. I loved it. I love Kira, and her paired with Bobby is fabulous.
My favorite part is her admitting she loved him then socking him in the gut. Its a wonderfully special kind of love.
Great job, I loved this.