Reviews for Walk in the Woods
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
*sigh* I love this!
Shirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this. I'm in the middle of a slight Gerard Butler obsession right now (okay, maybe more than "slight") so this really made my day. I loved Timeline so I wish there were more fics here. Thanks for writing this.
Nindeoronra chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Very nice story! Wonderful smutty fluff! I'd really love to read more Andre/Claire stuff...
ME132 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
SQUEE! I FINALLY FOUND IT! A CLAIRE/ANDRE MAREK FIC!

they DO exist! i fell in love with timeline book adn movie about 6 montsh ago..and i couldnt find ANY stories! thankyou for writing this! i love fluff! i love smut! i lvoe claire and marek! they are so cute! thakyou!

*hug*
jayma chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Love it! I was just watching the movie and then it hit me... Why don't I go onto the internet and find fanfic of Lady Claire and Marek. Not that much out there. Maybe you could write the continuation to this one, if you don't mind. It is well written and now I'm in the mood to read it again.
Kaia Harker chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
AH! I remember reviewing your other Timeline fic "Possession" and requesting an Andre/Claire fic and you actually wrote it! Thankies! Tis SO Good! I luv it!
Kaia
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh my! Not Oliver/Claire but very sweet and steamy indeed - considering I rather liked Andre/Claire in the movie, I think this is an excellent fic, but then I always recieve so from you! Bravo!
Roonblah chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Hi
This is very sweet and rather ironic. Well not the story, that was perfect, but one of my online friends was raving about an underworld fic this morning, and I just realised she was raving about yours... so I'm off to read up the rest of your work :o)
Siremaik chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Hey, loved the story. It was very sweet. Gerard Butler is hot-I went to go see Timeline the first day it came out after seeing him in TR2. We have a lot in common; e-mail me sometime.