Reviews for One More Chance
reko0418 chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
"more! more! more! more!

you will type more or I will shank you with a plastic picnic sppon! and not one of those good clear ones, oe of the white ones, that BEND!" I take out one and demostrate its uber bendy awsome-ness
Rayiara chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
i hate you for leaving it like that :P
ClosedFOREVER99999999999999999 chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
love it keep, writing please
White Artemis chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
woh! cool! So far, so good... I'm liking this story a lot! )
MegaZX chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
Hello i'm MegaZX. I love this fanfic. it has me drawn into it. Can't wait for chapter 7
Sanity-Stealing-Lawn-Gnome chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Michiko: Its great to come back and be able to read some good writing from the people i grew up writing with. Great job. I love it! Keep up the aweome work :D
PadfootCc chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
love the story! youve got to update again soon!
angel ninja chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Correct me if I am wrong but from Fiona's reaction, It was highly unlikely that she had any relationship with Jason. Right! In my opinion, Van is the only one person who had any relationship with Fiona, isn't it? I hope that you would reply to me at my e-mail add Arigato gozai mazu!
angelninja chapter 6 . 5/12/2007
I was kinda pissed off when I first read your fanfic. The truth was that I hate writers who are breaking up the pairings that i love. VanxFiona is my most favorite anime couple. But then I was an open minded person so I read this again. To my surprise, I was just getting cross-eyed when I read it the first time. but please tell me who among the two kids was Van and Fiona's and please reply to my e-mail add if there is something that happened between Fiona and the man who helps her protect her adopted child. I'll be expecting you to reply me. But I would also suggest you to write fanfics about other animes like Naruto, Flame of Recca, etc. Arigato gozai mazu!
cyberdemon chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
I personally don't think it would matter if Fiona told Van which one was his child. I mean he would love both of them anyways because both are Fiona's children. Plus he could protect the child that's not his even better. Update soon.
0RubyStar0 chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
your story is so kewl, plz update soon :D
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
oh can't wait to read more. read all 5 chps. very good. can't wait to read more from you soon. l8r
Sanity-Stealing-Lawn-Gnome chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Michiko: Guess who's back! ME! I'm so sorry i havent reviewed for you in a while. I'm really really liking this story...it intrigues me...cant wait to see what happens...awesome job!
KiraIzazuma chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
HOLY CRAP...eww she's married to someone else...yucky. but really good story, please update soon _
Wishinstahhz chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
omg, she's married O.o dis is truly a twist, pls update soon XD