Reviews for Empathy
Moony chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Very sweet and original. I really liked it. This pairing just makes me go "Aw" and I don't think that it's totally impossible. There was some nice hints in the movie.
PhantomPhanGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Mmph. I adore unconventional pairings, but this didn't really do it for me Hehe, I'm sorry, it's just the whole size issue is a BIG deal XD It makes the relationship completely platonic. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it leaves much to be desired Basically, I'm glad you attempted a difficult ship, because they're always hard to tackle, but Wendy/Hook is still more my type. As for the writing technique itself, it reminded me of something I would write. The kind of thing that you edit and revise so many times, trying to make it perfect, and then you post it and reread it a few months later to discover it's chock full of errors. As someone else said, you can overlook them well enough, but you should really give it another once-over or perhaps get a beta for it if you want to do the story justice
Abra de Winter chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Lovely story. I'm glad to know it has a sequel. Hook and Tinker Bell are kind of sweet together. You make them sweet.
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Hmm.. interesting pairing. I like it, though. The fic was good, and very well written.
JustDuck chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
::grins::
Peter's greatest champion and Peter's greatest foe - snoozing away the night together. Poor Captain Hook. Well, maybe Tink will just hang out with him when Peter's in his moods from now on...
XFilesIBelieve chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
What a great story idea! And so well written. I loved the tender moments between Tink and Capt. Hook. The best moment was when Tink curled up on Hook's shoulder and fell asleep and then he smiled down at her. Terrific job!
otahyoni chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That was nice. It's the tragedy of Peter Pan that fascinates me, and the tragedy of Hook, and, as you've just shown me, the tragedy of Tinker Bell. You've captured that subtle, just beneath the surface tragedy magnificently. And though I generally don't get too excited about different pairings, I rather like the Hook/Tink thing. It was certainly hinted at in the new film; I haven't finished the book yet, but it doesn't look to be at all hinted at there. But I rather like it. The tragedy of it all. ;) Good job.
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Yes, Jess, as I told you in your journal, I love this fic and I shall take out time to say it here on - this story is AWESOME! Hook/Tink rocks!
euphorbic chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I really enjoyed this fic. Tink/Hook is pretty unconventional, but when i think of their temperments, I don't see why not. It is rather sweet. Your writing was a nice homage to Barrie, and very enjoyable. There were a few typos, but easily understood. All in all, I think it was a great showing. Thanks for posting it!
hereswith chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very nice, and not that unbelievable, I think. I liked it a lot :-)
Hereswith
Thunder Rose chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
What a sweet story! I love stories that lend character development to Hook and this is one of the nicest I've read.
I hope to see more from you!
cheeky-bear007 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
That was beautiful, and yes I do believe it could of happened, it could of been in the very book for all Im concerned.
It was beautiful and I love it, fair lil' Tink, befriending Hook. How sweet .
I hope you write more like this.
cheeky-bear007