Reviews for SpiderKim
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I am sorry but this story is really bad.

1.) The spelling and grammar is not good at all.

2.) Nothing is explained.

3.) The transitions are poorly executed.

4.) The crossover itself just makes no sense.

5.) Finally, the chapters are too short.
TFPStarscream chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Lack of activity? You abandon this piece of junk! But at least I know that the FanFic Critic will "ENJOY" reading your work...
Not Named p chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Umm not really since it wasn't created in Japan.
Sarah chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Hey um just wanted to say,Kim's mom and dad are james and anne possible
Mr Crossover chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
Very good story please wirte more
chetnag chapter 17 . 8/30/2006
WOULD U PLEASE FREAKIN UPDATE...
Cleveland Wiltz chapter 17 . 7/11/2006
It's been two years and you had not made a new chapter.

Maybe this plot will help: Spider-Man tells Kim that if She took him,Then that will break Ron's heart and Spidey does'nt like Hearts to be broken. Ron may be dorky but he has feelings for Kim. Iron Man arrives and frees them. Kingpin had been informed and WEE begin to confront them in the Streets of New York. After defeating the WEE,Spider-Man will battle the Kingpin in the final chapter which the next one is not.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 17 . 8/26/2005
Okay I don't like what you did with Shego, but the rest of the story is not bad. And I would appreciate it if you didn't swear again.

I am the Eggman!
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
Okay at first I thought it was just a few isolated insodenses, but now it's official. You want to quote Marvel satam cartoons as much as possible.

I am the Eggman.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Please define Anime.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman! Oh and you should consider making your chapters longer, way longer.
LandLPhanfics chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Please update this story it doesn't matter what the others say this story rocks! And i want to see the ending please don't give up in it!
firedragonboy chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
A verey good fic.
LandLPhanfics chapter 17 . 4/7/2005
I like your story very action filled and suspense like! Very brilliant. I love what you did with Shego. Very much in character and very good! Please write more don't leave me hanging!
Agent-G chapter 16 . 12/30/2004
Okay the Peter/Kim thing I didn't like, it was too fast and it just didn't feel right. That and you said Gwen died 10 years ago so if Peter was a teen he would be in his mid 20s at this point and since Kim is still in high shcool she's like 16.

MAJOR age difference. You honestly think her parents would approve of her dating someone who is nearly 10 years her senior?

Plus the Shego/Gwen thing doesn't make any sense, I mean why the hell would she do any of that? Plus him not knowing she was just out and not dead after the fall wasn't beleivable to me.

That and MJ just gave up way too easily. I mean you just forced the characters together.

I do find this story interesting (not great, but it does have some good points to it) but I felt you need to rethink this chapter or go back and alter a few of them so a few things make more sense.

I also didn't buy that bit with him in the cheerleader part and especially the Bonnie thing, although nice to see Peter would never hit a girl like that, that was too OOC.

I would have been better if you had Peter the same age, the Gween thing was either redid or dropped and that he wasn't seeing MJ to begin with if you want to set up a Peter/Kim relationship.

I did enjoy the story up to this chapter but I'm not sure if I want to go on after this. The story just felt like it's going downhill at this point, but maybe that's just me.